- As the longest serving commercial broker in the High Desert and northern San Bernardino County, Mr. Joseph W. Brady, CCIM, SIOR has single-handedly made a significant contribution to the economic growth that the area has seen over the past two decades. With The Bradco Companies as the top-selling commercial brokerage firm in the High Desert region between 2000 till 2006 and also in 2011, during the last four years, in the midst of a still slow commercial real estate market the company has sold or leased 2,070,537± square feet of office, industrial, commercial, or retail buildings in the High Desert. He also specializes in Medical Marijuana/Cannabis Cultivation and Manufacturing properties in the City of Adelanto. As of December 31, 2016, The Bradco Companies has closed 1,676± transactions, more commercial transactions than any other single commercial brokerage firm in the High Desert region and exceeding the top two current competitors in the region. Since 2015, he has represented clients looking to buy, sell and lease industrial/commercial property for the Medical Marijuana industry in the City of Adelanto. A 1979 graduate of Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, he earned a B.S. Degree in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Human Resource Management and Real Estate. Mr. Joseph W. Brady is the President of Joseph W. Brady, Inc., dba The Bradco Companies located in Victorville, California, and has been providing companies from all over the world opportunities for growth in the High Desert since 1989. The Bradco Companies specialize in the acquisition and disposition of raw land and approved residential, commercial and industrial land projects for developers and investors throughout the country. In 2011, Mr. Joseph W. Brady orchestrated the largest square-footage lease ever negotiated in the High Desert with furniture manufacturing giant United Furniture Industries (505,192± square feet), a move that has created nearly 250± jobs. In addition, the company specializes in the leasing and sales of commercial, industrial and office properties, continually maintaining a large inventory of available land and space. In 2005, The Bradco Companies was named the 13th largest commercial brokerage company in the Inland Empire by “The Business Press,” and the largest firm of its size in the High Desert. In 2005 with nearly 4,000± High Desert Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service members, Mr. Brady was ranked number one in the Region. Since 1989, as a Broker, Mr. Brady has been responsible for more than 3,800± transactional sides, totaling more than $775 million in gross sales and over $31.5± million in commission income. From June 1979 through April 1983, Mr. Brady was employed by two of the largest real estate syndication, development, and management firms in Santa Barbara, California. The two firms collectively owned $300 million in income producing assets including over 3,000± apartment units, 7-self storage facilities, and a variety of commercial retail and office properties. Before forming Joseph W. Brady, Inc., dba The Bradco Companies and moving to Victorville on May 13, 1988, Mr. Brady was Vice President of Pegasus Development in Santa Barbara, California, a central coast subdivision developer. From 1985 – 1987 Mr. Brady served as Vice President of the Santa Barbara County Chapter of the Building Industry Association of Southern California, Inc. He is the former Secretary/Treasurer and a two-time Vice-President of membership for the Baldy View Chapter of the Building Industry Association of Southern California, Inc., where he sponsored nearly 90 members. A member of the Victor Valley Association of Realtors since 1989, Brady is also the former President of the Mojave Regional Economic Development Council, a non-profit, tax exempt organization, whose purpose was to bring jobs and industrial growth to the Victor Valley and was part of the group that became the “High Desert Regional Economic Development Authority” (HDREDA) Mr. Joseph W. Brady is the Publisher and Co-editor of The Bradco High Desert Report, an economic overview of the High Desert market that has continued to grow as a trusted cornerstone of knowledge in the industry. Mr. Brady has completed 55 editions and has printed more than 325,000± copies and distributed them worldwide. Mr. Brady also contributed to the circulation of “Land Investment News” from 1996 to 2007, as well as several other widely respected real estate publications. On June 2, 2000, Mr. Brady, CCIM, SIOR and Mrs. Deborah K. Brady became the owners of Coldwell Banker Golden West Real Estate, an eighteen year old franchise in Barstow, California. Coldwell Banker Golden West Real Estate was the No. 1 real estate office in Barstow from 2000 until closing in 2010, according to the former Barstow Board of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service. In February of 2011, Coldwell Banker Golden West Real Estate became Barstow Real Estate Group, and it’s still the longest standing real estate operation in the Barstow region’s history (Golden West Real Estate, Coldwell Banker Golden West Real Estate, Barstow Real Estate Group). On April 26, 2000, Mr. Brady was recognized as one of the top ten (10) business people of the year in San Bernardino County by the San Bernardino County Sun newspaper. Mr. Brady is committed to his community and goes beyond creating economic growth — from 1997 until 2003 he served on the Planning Committee for St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center. In November of 2013, Mr. Brady was appointed to the Victor Valley Global Medical Center Advisory Board. In 2011, Mr. Brady earned a seat on the Board of Trustees for the Victor Valley Community College District. He set a record for most votes (45,987) ever in Victor Valley Community College District’s history and was reelected on November 6th, 2012. He ran for reelection again, against five other opponents and on November 8, 2016, the voters within the nearly 1,950± Square mile region of Victor Valley Community College re-elected Mr. Brady with 37,274 votes, for another four year term. This will be his last term as an elected official while residing in the High Desert portion of San Bernardino County. The High Desert Chapter of the American Red Cross has recognized Mr. Brady as the “Volunteer of the Year.” He has been the Chairman and Co-Chairman for the agency’s Economic Summit since its inception in 1998, an event through which he and his team of volunteer committee members have raised more than $375,000± over a 12-year period. The economic event is now operated and run smoothly by the Victor Valley Community College Foundation. In 2005, the Victorville Rotary Club awarded Mr. Brady with the coveted “Paul Harris Award” for Distinguished Community Service. In 2004, Dr. Herbert R. Fischer, former San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools, appointed Mr. Brady to serve on the Executive Board of the “Partnership in Excellence” for the Alliance for Education. The foundation is built with the support of many small and large businesses throughout San Bernardino County through labor contributions, grants, and other foundations financial support. Mr. Brady served in his role until late 2011. In August of 2012, Mr. Brady was appointed to the Board of Governors for Spring Valley Lake Country Club, a private country club owned by Club Corp (Dallas Texas). Club Corp is the largest owner of privately owned country clubs in the world. He served on the Board of Governors through March 2014. Mr. Brady was first appointed as an Assessment Appeals Board Member for the Tax Appeals Board for San Bernardino County on May 5, 2009 and served through his resignation in September 2016. In September of 2012 and 2013 he was one of 60 finalists to be interviewed for the “Spirit of the Entrepreneur” award given through Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE), California State University, San Bernardino. Mr. Brady, in conjunction with Mr. Malcolm Riley of Malcolm Riley and Associates, received approval in December 2013 for a Specific Plan titled “The Shops at Spanish Trail,” an 801,000± square foot mixed-use project in Barstow. He and Mr. Riley hope to start construction and development of the property in the first quarter of 2018. The property is bounded by Interstate 15 and Avenue L, adjacent to the existing Home Depot. In 2015, Mr. Brady was nominated to become the Chairman of Victor Valley Global Medical Center Physicians and Community Advisory Board, whom he serves along with Vice Chairman Dr. Manmohan Nayyar, Chairman of Choice Medical Group and one of the original owners of Victor Valley Hospital. In November of 2015, Mr. Brady accepted the High Desert Association of REALTORS®, REALTOR® of the Year award, as the first commercial broker in the High Desert Association of REALTORS® history (since 1948) to ever be acknowledged. He also served as the Chairman of the High Desert Association of REALTORS® Commercial Committee between November 2014 and November 2016 while participating as a Board of Directors member for the High Desert Association of REALTORS®, which is affiliated with the California Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®. On a personal note, Mr. Brady has a deep love of golf, having been introduced to the game when he was 12 years old. He began as a caddy at the Wilshire Country Club (Los Angeles, Ca) and had the distinct opportunity of being a caddy for Mr. Don Padgett Sr. at the Glenn Campbell Los Angeles Open, held at Riviera Country Club during the first week of January 1971. He also caddied for other notables such as Mr. Bob Rosburg, the 1959 PGA Championship winner, 1958 Vardun trophy winner and 1969 PGA Club Professional Championship as well as Mr. Del Webb (the namesake for Del Webb Communities) as well as many others during his career as a caddy at the Wilshire Country Club. He represented Spring Valley Lake Country Club in the national scramble team, in the 1989 and 1990 Club Corp. National Scramble Championship held at Pinehurst, North Carolina, Course No. 2, which is the site of multiple U.S. Open venues. He has played 43 of the top 100 golf courses in the world and hopes to complete his list of the top 100 before 2035. He is married to Mrs. Deborah K. Brady; whom he has been with since October 31, 1988. Deborah serves as Executive Vice President of Joseph W. Brady, Inc., dba Barstow Real Estate Group and Alliance Management Group in Barstow, Ca. They have resided in Spring Valley Lake for nearly twenty-nine (29) years. He enjoys traveling, wine tasting, a challenging top 100 golf course, and cutting his next deal!
- 760-951-5111 Ext. 101
- 760-954-4567 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Warren Cultivation and Processing ...6985 Miller Dr, Warren, MI, USA
- Blue Zone Property in LA6112 S St Andrews Pl, Los Angeles,...
- 55,000 sq ft Zoned Industrial Cult...1234 North Center Road, Burton, MI...
- Potential Cannabis Dispensary on P...612 W 7th St, Hanford, CA, USA
- 42 Acres, amazing water rights!1351 County Road 988, Ignacio, CO,...