Architectural Renderings, Landscape Plan, Biology Report, Cultural Resources Report & Geotechnical Report included in the purchase price
The proposed project consists of Two Story – 44,475 s/f building
38,521 s/f of Grow Area; 2,798 s/f Processing; 3,156 s/f of Office
Development Opportunity for Greenhouse, Processing & Extraction
Get your temporary facility approved this year. City approved 3 options
City ordinance, allows for medical marijuana cultivation
Desert Hot Springs Industrial Park
Asking Price: $495,000 ($9.01 s/f)
Location: The property is located on the south side of San Gorgonio Lane and 660 feet east of
Little Morongo Rd., in the city of Desert Hot Springs.
Land Use Zoning: I-L (Light Industrial)
General Plan Land Use: I-L (Light Industrial)
Parcel Size: 1.26 acres (164’ x 333’)
Highest and Best Use: Medical Marijuana Cultivation
Earthquake Fault Zone: No
Multi Species: No
Flood Zone: Yes, 100 year zone
|Find Real Estate Agent||Apply for Financing||Find a Lawyer|
|Request Insurance Quote||Find Appraiser||Apply for Business Loan|
- 8.97 Acres of RAW LAND in Adelanto...Holly at Shasta Rd, Adelanto, CA 9...
- Tier 1 Producer/Processor License,...415 North Empire Creek Road, Malo,...
- 55+ ACRES SAN DIEGO, CA!!! LEASE 1...Camino Rainbow, Fallbrook, CA, Uni...
- Pre-ICO Dispensaries in Los Angele...Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Year Around Water Rights, EFU, Own...1375 East Linn Road, Eagle Point, ...