Motivated City for Cannabusinesses!
Location: 2 hours from downtown LA, 20 Miles from I5, and 30 minutes from the Bakersfield Airport.
- 140 acres of prime cannabis bare ground.
- On substantial roadway with existing infrastructure for water and sewer.
- Within the City of Arvin with an existing ordinance for cannabis for list M-1 land.
- City is pushing for cannabis production to begin immediately.
- City has 20,000 residents, 90% in agriculture, with a culture supporting agriculture.
- Wells on the property produce over a million gallons of water a day, and since property is in the City, it is entitled to City delivered water, too.
- Leases in place on the property to operate and pay rents until development proceeds. The lessees are not an obstruction.
- The property is approved for the development and production of Cannabis with unlimited canopy and must be developed in accordance with City of Arvin Site Development Standards which include:
- Landscape, Curb, Gutter, Sidewalk, Drive Access, Utility Services, Water, Sewer, Electric, Cable, Water Drainage, Retention, Fire Protection, Separation Wall, Exterior Lighting, Trash Receptacles, Building Design, Street and Driveway Access, Off Street Parking, Parking Requirements, Signage, ADA Accessibility.
- Due Diligence Package Ready – Compliance Team (can deliver local and state licensing)
- Property Type: Cultivation
Close of escrow upon local licensing is acceptable, please call for details or click here. Visit our website here.
Miklos Campuzano – Cannabis Real Estate Consultants – DRE#02072292