Openly Accepting Offers
Seasoned Local Medical Cannabis Dispensary with HIGH visibility is for SALE. The business has been at this location for six years with a significant clientele list and high patient retention. The business has highway frontage with excellent visibility and large signage opportunity. The current owners are liquidating several assets due to unforeseen circumstances, this includes the dispensary.
As the saying goes “Timing is important, but so is the ability to seize the moment when it arrives.”
This is your opportunity to take advantage of an incredible deal, and make a solid business move this year.
Due to being overextended the current owners are leaving the industry to manage other business endeavors. For this reason, the owners are openly accepting offers. Please note, the intention for accepting offers is NOT to waste time, so please make sure you have read the statement below and understand all requirements for engaging in sincere discussions.
Basis Overview of what’s available:
• Significantly well-established and seasoned Medical Dispensary with HIGH Visibility
• Long-term lease available to new owner
• Well-established Clientele (over 10K) patient database
• Turn-Key Operational Systems
• High Income Earning Industry (GREAT Location, medium to high population density)
• Potential for additional separate Retail-space next door for Recreational Store or corporate offices
• Patient parking on-site, standalone building
• Established and seasoned supply chain and vendor relationships
• Only Dispensary Allowed in town, Grandfathered
Before making any inquiry, please note the following information will be minimally required.
1. All interested parties will be required to verify a minimum of 500K (proof of income),
through a valid financial institution or otherwise, as available, and liquid. If you are not
using your own money and have outside investors or a financing company, you will need
to disclose all investors up front and/or have a preapproval with non-contingent financing.
available above 500K.
2. All parties including outside investors or financing companies must sign a non-disclosure prior to engaging in any conversation regarding personal or proprietary business information.
3. You inquire should be accompanied with a general statement about yourself and/or the
organization you represent, and a basic understanding of your needs and intentions as far
as, timing, transitioning, good-will and/or other attributes to facilitate a successful
4. Be sincere, SERIOUS Buyers ONLY. If you do not meet the above requirements, your
inquiry will be dismissed without response.
Please start you inquire with a short email and phone number, a Non-Disclosure Agreement will be sent out to you with an inquire checklist, thank you for your interest.