Retail pharmacies and medical marijuana treatment center dispensing facilities.
Medical marijuana treatment center dispensing facilities
2. Retail sales for local or neighborhood needs, to the following limited extent, and when
such business is conducted entirely within a building:
a. The sale of baked goods and pastries, candy and confectioneries, dairy and ice cream,
groceries and meats, fruit and vegetables.
b. The sale of books, magazines, newspapers, tobacco, gifts, and stationery.
c. Eating places, lunchrooms, restaurants, cafeterias, and places for the sale and
consumption of soft drinks, juices, and ice cream, but excluding places providing dancing
d. Service establishments, including barber and beauty shops, custom tailor shops,
laundry agencies, self-service laundries,
shoe repair, dry cleaning, pressing or tailoring shops, and florist retail outlets in which
only nonexplosive and non-inflammable solvents and materials are used and where no
work is done on the premises for retail outlets elsewhere.
3. Day-care centers.
4. Financial institutions and professional offices.
5. Public service facilities, such as police and fire stations.
6. Essential service installations that are essential to the adequate distribution of
service, provided it shall not include a business facility, repair facility, storage of
materials outside a structure, storage of a vehicle, or housing or quarters for an
installation or repair crew.
7. Parking lots and parking garages.
8. Medical, dental, photographic, or similar laboratories and clinics or hospitals.
9. Radio and television broadcasting studios.