237 acres of land on 3 parcels in Los Angeles, California across from Disney’s New Headquarters.
180.00 acres ………… ID #2848-010-011 current zone A-2-5
14.88 acres …………. ID #2848-010 -021 current zone A-2-2
37.00 acres ………….. ID# 2848-010-022 current zone A-2-2
• A huge lake running underneath this land –
• Access to Utilities nearby
• Conditions: Buyer to agree to grant seller access to adjacent land.
• Direct access to properties from the 14 & 210 Freeways – Exit Placerita Canyon
• Hill top properties overlooking Los Angeles county·
• Huge shopping center nearby
• Ideal to build & develop
• Nearby cities: Santa Clarita, Canyon Country, Sun Valley & Sunland
• Price includes all mineral rights & easements
• Seller will consider to carry back
• Sold As Is
• Surrounded by the US Forest and county Parks
• There is a huge lake underneath this land
• Zoned A2
• APN #2848-011 / 2848-010 -021 / 2848-010-022 / 2848-011-001
• Placerita Canyon Natural Area is an interesting park on the west end of the San Gabriel Mountains near Newhall Pass.
• Gold was discovered in Placerita Canyon in 1842, and a century later the canyon rushed onto the silver screen as a backdrop for westerns.
• Today, the park is home to the Placerita Canyon Nature Center where you can learn about local plants and animals.
• Tucked behind the nature center, you’ll find the Ecology Trail, a 2/3 of a mile lollipop loop offering an outdoor course on local vegetation.
• There are just 75 feet of easy elevation change along the loop as you explore oak woodland, chaparral, and riparian plant communities.
• Sightseeing is included with botany lesson, as the top of the loop delivers a nice view over Placerita Canyon.