This incredible 10 hectare (with potential expansion to 300 hectares) hemp farm is situated in a UV 6 index territory in Spain. With early year temperatures of 9.2 °C in January and 27.2 °C in July and August where temperatures can exceed 40 °C. Perfect for growing high quality outdoor and easily maintainable greenhouse growth.
5 bedroom attached house with 4 out buildings, family garden, barn, stables, bullring, horse training grounds + more.
Start a new life in the Spanish Sierras under the stars growing hemp for the fast evolving $66bn dollar EU market, access the market without the restrictive regulations selling from America.
Boasting two natural streams, fully line ran irrigated water systems, drip feed systems, 20,000 Liter water tanks, PH 5.9 soil average in the territory, HVAC access throughout the property and a functioning greenhouse.
(Plus 20 olive trees as an added bonus)
- Fully certified licensing for the growth of 10 hectares of hemp cultivation immediately.
- Ideal growing conditions with all of the proprietary equipment to plant, grow and harvest immediately.
- 80 kg (3,600,000 seeds) of pre-verified and notified seeds included in the purchase price.
Kompolti, Carmignola, Antal, Tiborszallasi
The relative ease of access to GACP certification in Spain makes this desirable opportunity more attractive when coupled with the verifiable lack of use of pesticides or growth hormones at the site location. The only fertilizer ever used on site has been sheep manure who can still be utilized to graze the land.
3 phase electricity points at key locations.
All wells supplied with pumps fed by 3 phase across the entire property
Water mains connection available 650m distance from property line.
Incredible access to water throughout property in general.
100ft deep well
60ft deep well
80ft deep well
- 2 hrs from Malaga Airport, Spain
- 4.5 hours drive to Lisbon, Portugal
- 1.5 hrs drive to Seville
- 25 acres total land
- CCTV through entire property
- 23m x 30m 5 bedroom house on site
- Full Horse riding & Training facilities
- Stables, Training Grounds, Bull ring
- 0.633 € per square foot
- Family Garden + Leisure area
- 10m x 6m Swimming pool
- Chicken raising coups (10 chickens included)
- 741.316 acres available adjacent for expansion
- 20,000 local strong workforce pool year round
- Local agricultural supply centers
- Cooperative olive oil press locally
With such fertile and secluded land, raising chickens, sheep, pigs, llamas or any other farmyard animal becomes a labor of love, not a chore. The climate remains warm for 80% of the year and in the winter months can reach a chilly zero degrees (the chickens don’t mind if it’s just a little frosty) but the chances of snow are slim to none.
Our team have spent a week at La Finca, absorbing the atmosphere, feeling the land and evaluating the conditions for growing hemp (which are perfect).
Our passion is growing hemp and we initially came here just to sell the hemp growing opportunity but we fell in love with La Finca, it offers such tranquility and such a different pace of life that all of us woke day after day with an energy like nowhere else on earth.
If given the opportunity, we’d all rather have been locked down here than in our apartments in London and Barcelona.
La Finca offers something words cannot express and we hope here that we have captured a tenth of the spirit of this land.
We’d love to see you grab this opportunity and not only raise chickens and grow hemp but maybe raise and grow a family too.