· GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. GRANT FUNDING AVAILABLE
B R I N G Y O U R B E S T O F F E R . MOTIVATED SELLER!!!
ZONED I-G (Industrial | Warehouse)
National Historic Building. Tenants vacating!
Own a piece of Southern Oregon History! Originally built in 1910, this beautiful brick building sits proudly with frontage on two main streets at a prime downtown location. Officially named The Medford Grocery Company Warehouse, this 28,000 sq ft unique building has been deemed worthy of historical preservation and has been granted registration on the National Historic Buildings Registry. Industrial General (I-G) zoning allows for a variety of industrial, warehouse and distribution uses with ample 3-phase power and 1600 amps. This is a rare opportunity to own a piece of Oregon history with all the modern conveniences. Great investment!
This property had been previously marketed solely as a cannabis facility. It no longer includes an OLCC license. It can still be used for that purpose for a buyer or tenant. It is nicely built out large industrial building with more than sufficient power.
- Built-out OLCC approved facility
- 28,000 sq ft
- Zoned I-G (various industrial uses)
- .32 acres | 13,939 sq ft
- Corner lot
- Frontage on 2 main streets
- Prime down town location
- Storage & office space
- 2 roll up doors
- 800 Amp / 3 phase transformer (new, installed 2018)
- 400 Amp / 3 phase panel (original)
- 200 Amp / single phase panel (original)
- Motion and smoke detectors positioned throughout the facility
- Security system
- Electricity provided by Pacific Power
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
OR DRE: 201206571
OR DRE: 201215877
office / cell: 541-600-8711