A profitable cultivation company in Watsonville, CA, has come to an agreement to accept the highest and best offer for the company at this juncture. The company is a prime acquisition target in a rapidly consolidating market; a desirable scenario for potential buyers to capitalize on the new attitudes of the owners by acquiring a business with immediate cash flow & expansion capability.
• Turn-key business with approx. $300,000 of product on the books & available for purchase (9.28.21)
• Annual license to expand into a 2nd facility.
• Sales in 2021 are on track to exceed $2,000,000 in revenue with 30%(+) profit margins.
• Currently flowering 3,700 sf. of the available 5,000 sf. of canopy
• County approved license expansion to a total of 22,000 sf of flower canopy, 11,000 sf of nursery and also a distribution business.
• Recent harvest tested at 34.7% THC & 42.6% cannabinoids.
• Yielding 3.2 pounds per light.
• 9,295sf building with 5,000 sf (5 rooms) available for cultivation. Currently cultivating in 3,700 sf (4 rooms).
HIGH QUALITY FLOWER: Their most recent flower harvest tested at 34.7% THC and 42.6% cannabinoids.
PROPERTY LEASE: Jade has negotiated below market lease rates along with other favorable terms for their current facility. This lease is extendable for 5 additional years.
PERMITS are opportunity to step into a pre-existing entity with enthusiastic partners seeking to transfer business license. This license transfer allows prospective buyers a means to bypass lengthy application process and capitalize on the current cannabis boom immediately.
LICENSE EXPANSION: Jade has been approved for a total of 22,000 sf of canopy for flower, 11,000 sf of nursery and also distribution. They are currently only using 3,700 sf of canopy in their 9,200 sf building therefore their license can stay attached to the current building, (which will expand to 5,000 sf of canopy). The license also allows them to add an additional 17,000 sf of canopy at another location, as well as a nursery and distribution business.