This is a unique play and can be the home to a large company who is looking to grow both indoor and outdoor cultivation on a large scale operation to supply the California market. The facility is located on 280+ private acres in Santa Barbara County, it consists of 6,800 sqft indoor grow and the outdoor has 174,240 sqft of canopy (All Living Soil) and there is an additional permitted 110,000 sqft that has been cleared but no built out yet. The Cultivation has a projected capacity for total licensed production yield of 25,000 lbs of dried cannabis per year.
The property has a 20k gal a day RO system, 32,500 gal of water storage just for the outdoor Cultivation and a self mixing nutrient system ensuring a more sophisticated growing operation for in-demand flower products. There are also auto filling tanks and feeding, rolling benches, security cameras, key card entry security doors and many more unique features. There is an additional 30k in water storage for over 60k gallons total storage capacity.
- Licenses: 26 Cultivation Licenses Outdoor & Indoor (Total 6.68 acres) + 1 Nursery ( 1 Acre)
- Property Size: 280 + Acres (6.68 Acres of Grow)
- Lease: 20 year lease at low fixed rate with guaranteed renewal, (Option 99 years)
- Lease: $18,500/month
- Houses on Property: (1) 2 Bedroom, (1) 4 Bedroom
- Power: 1.5 Megawatts ($500k Cost Alone)
- 80 Amp Solar
- Projected Dry Pounds: 25,000lb/year
- Automatic Filtration System
- Airstrip on the Property
- State of the art Security System
- Fixtures: Owner has spent $3mill on Fixtures and Equipment
- All equipment is included in the asking price
- Training: Owner can provide training for 2 months
Asking Price: $12.5 mil
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Eric Espinoza, DRE LIC CA# 02077927
If you have any questions Call Eric at (858) 245-6324
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.