This is a great opportunity for a public or private company that is looking for a cannabis business that includes Manufacturing Type N and Distribution in the San Francisco Area (Pop. +834k), that is fully compliant and ready for a new operator to take over! With these licenses you could manufacture, process, package and distribute cannabis products. The current owner has Annual licenses in hand from the Department of Cannabis Control, representing a greater value!
The facility that the licenses are held at is 2,500 SqFt, and the current owner has a 4 YR lease in place with a monthly rent of $5,510/month. There are no debts or liabilities on the license and the lease is in good standing. The current owner has invested $50-$75k in the buildout which is included in the sale. Type N businesses have recently had a spike in demand due to the new market of consumers that infusion of products has been able to open. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to expand their footprint or business in the San Francisco Cannabis Market while also taking advantage of the nearby major markets, or for someone new to the industry!
Cannabis Businesses have been labeled as essential businesses back in March, 2020 meaning that the Department of Public Health clarified that Cannabis has medical uses, allowing all cannabis businesses to remain open.
- Space: 2,500k SqFt
- Rent: $5,510/month
- Lease: 4 YR lease (Renewal in August) First right to renew
- Buildout Investment: $50-$75k
- Gross Revenue 2022: $300k
- Net Revenue: 15%
- License Types: Manufacturing Type N, Distribution
- Zoned for Manufacturing Type 6 and Delivery (Has not been finished due to lengthy process with the city)
- State License Type: Annual (Most Preferred)
- No Debts or Liabilities on the License!
- Employees: No full time employees (Some Contractors on Hourly) Sellers full time
- Manufacturing Type N: Type N manufacturers can: Make cannabis products through infusion, Package and label cannabis. Infusion mixes cannabis extract or plant material with other ingredients to make a cannabis product.
- Distribution: Distributor licensees are responsible for transporting cannabis goods, arranging for testing of cannabis goods, and conducting quality assurance review of cannabis goods to ensure they comply with all the packaging and labeling requirements. Distributor transport licenses allow for the transport of cannabis goods between licensed cultivators, manufacturers, and distributors.
Asking Price: $599k (Seller Open to Offers)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Elliot Cardenas, DRE CA LIC# 02138336
If you have any questions call Elliot (619) 770-2699
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business.