Tahoe Hydroponics Company, Inc. (“THC”) is a six-time Jack Herrer Cup winning cultivator specializing in “Ultra Premium” cannabis including high-THC strains that regularly test at nearly double the average THC content.
This extraordinary company is for sale following a mutually-agreed termination of the previously, publicly-announced acquisition by Golden Leaf Holdings, Inc., a publicly-traded Canadian corporation.
- Asking Price – $25.5MM;
- Approximately 4x 2018 Revenue*
- Single Cultivation License, Distribution License;
- 28,500 square feet of grow; significant expansion available in company’s current building (~2x space);
- Lease has 3 years remaining on current term with 5-year renewal at tenant’s option;
- Principal Owners – Ray Schiavone & Mark A. Bruno expect to be employed by purchaser for a period of time (at least one (1) year) to transition to new ownership/management;
* – NOTE – Averages for comparable transactions/businesses are 124.7x revenue