This device is generally used for the extraction of the material at high pressure and suitable temperature (solid or fluid), modifying the separator conditions to analyze the dissolved substances to achieve the separation purpose. The device is mainly composed of: extraction kettle, separate kettle, CO2 high pressure pump, entrainer pump, cooling system, CO2 basin, exergy transfer system, purification system, flowmeter, temperature control system, safety protection device, etc. The connected device and system can meet the needs of the main supercritical extraction system and Common requirements flow chart, the supercritical fluid extraction device adopts CO2 as the extraction medium.
The advantages are as follows:
1) convenient in operation. It can be widely used.
2) with excellent optional function. Extracts can be obtained optionally by controlling pressure and temperature.
3) low operating temperature. It can be extracted near room temperature, especially suitable for the extraction of heat-sensitive elements. The possibility of oxidation on contact with oxygen and reaction when meet rays are removed. The natural flavor of the extracts can be maintained.
4) Extraction media and extracts can be easily separated. No CO2 remains in the extracts after the extraction operation.
5) CO2 is a non-toxic, tasteless, non-combustible and cheap compound and can be recycled used.
★Low critical temperature suitable for extraction and purification of heat sensitive compounds.
★Be able to provide an inert environment to avoid oxidation of products and affection for the effective content of extracts.
★Fast extraction speed, non-toxic, non-flammable, safe application and no pollution on environment.
★No solvent residue, no nitrate, no heavy metal ions.