Great Opportunity to turn a blighted property into an investment. The building could essentially be made into 2-4 rentable retail units. The front half of the building would need to be rebuilt. The back half is in good condition but would need some work as well. The total building is roughly 6,812 sf. This is the last zoned cannabis parcel in Bedford Charter Township, that has an existing structure on it. The owner will entertain offers but is essentially looking for $550,000. We currently have a pending offer and are actively in negotiations.
- Great retail location on high traffic Michigan Ave corner lot.
- Adjacent to a BP gas station and subway restaurant.
- Current traffic count around 12,767 cars per day and growing as new developments are developing near Michigan Ave & Custer rd. roughly 1 mile down the road.
- Bedford charter township is allowing 10 provisioning licenses and currently has 7 permitted location. This would essentially be the 8th location, and the last existing structure.
- I’ve sold 4 of the 7 permitted locations in Bedford Township, and can walk the potential buyer through the very easy application process. This acquisition essentially would take 70 days from start to issuance of municipal permit.
- The owner would like to retain access to the back of the parcel and you would essentially be granting the current owner an (easement by gross) for as long as the owner retains the adjacent parcel (Tri-state automotive).
For this and other Cannabis Retail locations throughout the state of Michigan contact me anytime.
Commercial Retail Cannabis Real Estate Specialist
Great Lakes Real Estate Agency LLC