We have 20 acres in Calaveras County that is eligable for cannabiscultivation and was a previous grow site. We also have a license to go with the land.
Details of property
– 1/2 acre of canopy, possible for up to 1 full acre with our license but dirt will need to be moved to make that happen which also requires pulling permits from county.
– land is already irrigated with pots, and Living Organic Soil. We will provide soil tests and advise on amendments.
– consulting is available for extra fee as we specialize in Organic Living Soil with IPM (integrated pest management) grows. our product has passed the rigourous California testing requirements. We have over 7 years of growing on this land and over 12 years of growing cannabis.
– 1 3,000sqft greenhouse on land with brand new plastic, works great for light deprevations for getting an early harvest off. If tenant would like to equip greenhouse for year round runs that is possible as well as possibly adding more greenhouses to the land.
– Grow site is on a hill, the entire hill is facing south and has amazing sun ALL day long.
– land has very good producing water well with water tanks for storage and irrigation already in place.
– very secure location and also close to grocery and hardware stores, this is VERY ideal for projects of any kind and overall is an amazing perk. This is also very rare for being in the mountains.
– location is at the very end of the road meaning no body driving by your place and you can not see your only neighbor. Making it very private and relaxing.
– beautiful land with large ponds, great for cooling off during summer.
– no power on land, will have to use generator/solar in accordance to county rules and regulations.
– We can make this property a turn key grow with consultations through out the entire growing season, if tenant desires. We have over 12 years of growing under our belt with very high standards and a ton of Living Organic Soil and IPM (intergrated pest management) experience.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY! We get busy so it may take a bit to respond, please be patient with us. Thank you in advance!