Price reduction! 66.33 acre licensed and permitted cannabis cultivation including real estate. Approved County 10 year use permit outdoor canopy of 130,000+/- sf, adult-use. One annual state large license (previously 10 separate licenses, now combined). +/- 5 acre cultivation area cleared and recently fenced. Recently drilled 27-30 gpm well plus 16 gpm domestic well which can be back-up for cultivation. On wait list for 2nd potential future cultivation well. County approved type 13 self-distribution license. Property has southwest exposure w/ bountiful sunshine and Mediterranean-like conditions for growing. Property is secluded, but only 5 mins from Hwy 29 and downtown Kelseyville. Land was cleared and farmed over 20 years ago for an orchard (converted Designated Farmland). Newly installed 1,296 sq ft 3/2 manufactured home on permanent foundation with panoramic lake and valley views. Sophisticated off-grid solar/battery/generator system. Inquire for information regarding PG&E easement from neighbor. Additional misc. out buildings.
- Eight 2,500 gallon water storage tanks (20,000 gallons total), with an additional 2,500 gallon tank by the security building and a 5,000 gallon galvanized steel fire suppression tank / dual residential use
- Two working wells on the property
- Two Tuff Shed storage sheds with lockable doors
- Two 8’x6′ pesticide and fertilizer sheds with lockable doors
- Updated 4290/4291 approved internal roads and parking area
- Approved 50′ x 80′ steel structure on concrete pad for drying and plant propagation (not installed, building permit needs to be applied for)
- Two porta potties and one wash station
- Employee break area near cultivation site
SEE BROCHURE FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Please contact Linda Bryant for more information