Rare opportunity to acquire a locally approved business for Cultivation 22k SqFt, Manufacturing Type 7 & 6, Distribution in the city of Jurupa Valley, California. Jurupa Valley (Population of 105k) is a city in the northwest corner of Riverside County, California. Its only 20 minutes away from Corona, CA the new cannabis mecca of Riverside County. The business sits on a 3k SqFt building, with 1600 SqFt allocated to the cultivation. The current owner put in over $300k into the buildout, licensing, etc. as well as renewing the manufacturing license. The new owner will have to submit power upgrades to take this from 200 AMPs to 400 AMPs, and would have to invest an additional $600-$700k in order to get this unique opportunity operational.
Owner has architectural drawings ready and approved by the Fire Department and the City. This is a great opportunity for a multi-state operator looking who is looking to expand their footprint in the Riverside County market without being in the desert areas, while also taking advantage of the very nearby major markets.
Cannabis Business Tax- Up to ($3.00) per square foot of space utilized in connection with the commercial cannabis activity…Up to a maximum of ($25.00) per square foot of space utilized in connection with retail cannabis sales…
Cannabis Businesses were labeled as essential businesses back in March of 2020, meaning that the Department of Public Health clarified that Cannabis has medical uses, allowing all cannabis businesses to remain open.
- Space: 3,000 SqFt (1600 SqFt of Canopy)
- Rent: $3,500/Month (Once Operational Rent is $8k/Month)
- Lease: Landlord Open to Long Term Lease
- Power: 200 AMPs (Could be Upgraded to 400 Amps)
- Parking Spots : Assigned 10+
- Gated Facility
- Fire Dept. & City Approved Architectural Drawings
- Not Operational
- New Owner would need to Invest $600k-$700k
- Manufacturing Type 6: Manufacturing of Edibles, Vape Pens, Pre-rolled joints, Packaging flower, Tinctures, Drinks (all manufactured cannabis products).
- Manufacturing Type 7: Volatile: With a Type 7 you can register your location for shared-use. Non-Volatile: Extraction using a mechanical method or non-volatile solvents such as CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils, or butter. Type 7 Manufacturing License allows for all aspects of Cannabis Manufacturing, including Extraction w/ Volatile Solvents, i.e. LPE/BHO; and everything allowed w/ Type 6, Type N, and Type P Manufacturing Licenses.
- Distribution: Distribution of cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. Distributors may also transport cannabis goods to and from all cannabis businesses: Manufacturers, Cultivators, Nurseries, Retailers, Distributors.
- Cultivation: 22 SqFt of Canopy Space
Asking Price: $150,000.00 (Seller Open to Offers)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Eric Espinoza, DRE LIC CA #02077927
If you have any questions call Eric (858) 245-6324