Amazing cannabis Cultivation opportunity in Monterey County, for anyone that is looking to expand or start their growing operations. The owner has a 22k SqFt Canopy license and is only utilizing 15k SqFt of it. Ownership had a Distribution License, but let it lapse because they have a Distribution License in another location. A Distribution License can be easily reinstated at this location. Monterey County, is a county located on the Pacific coast, with Salinas as its largest city. The economy is primarily based upon tourism in the coastal regions and agriculture in the Salinas River valley. Prime conditions for growing cannabis, as Monterey County holds many of the state’s wineries.
At 6300 plants per cycle, yielding only 150 grams per plant, The business could do 2000 lbs per cycle and average 5 cycles per year, that’s 10,400 lbs a year!
- Rent: $25k/Month ($1/SqFt)
- Lease: 8 YR Remaining w/ 10YR Option
- Common Security: $4,200/Month (24/7) Security
- Assets & Fixtures: Est. Value $500k
- Grow Lights: 110
- Employees: 4
- Additional 60k SqFt that could be permitted
- Water: City Water, RO system
- Requires New Generator
- Owner open to offers with the right group
- Cultivation: 22k SqFt, 20k SqFt Canopy (Can use grow lights) Tier 2 about 15k SqFt of actual canopy
- Distribution:Distribution of cannabis and cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. A Type 11 licensee shall hold a Type 12, or transporter, license and register each location where product is stored for the purposes of distribution.
Asking Price: $3,990,000.00 (Owner is Open to Offers w/ the Right Group)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Eric Espinoza, DRE LIC CA# 02077927
If you have any questions Call Eric at (858) 245-6324
Or Email : email@example.com