This unique business opportunity has the potential to grow into a market cap leader of this industry. This business has obtained a MicroBusiness license issued from the BCC for Distributor, Level 1 Manufacturer, and Retailer Non Storefront. Changing the business types for the MicroBusiness is a simple process. For example, if you want to change Level 1 manufacturing to cultivation, a simple form would need to be submitted to BCC. It also holds a Separate Manufacturing Type 7 License issued by CDPH for Volatile Solvent Extraction, adding even greater value. The Development agreement with the City of Montebello has been executed and CUP has been issued. Plans for the buildout are ready to be submitted and the city is anxious to get business up and generating revenues.
This facility is in the prime center of the Los Angeles market. Ideally suited for Direct to consumer sales with the Delivery License, Non-volatile & Volatile Manufacturing of oils/edibles and/or use as a commercial kitchen along with the Distribution. An added advantage is that there are NO taxes on Distributing on your own products or a Facility that is an affiliated Ownership!
- Type 6 Manufacturing – For extraction using a mechanical method or non-volatile solvent (ex: CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils or butter)
- Distribution – Distributor licensees are responsible for transporting cannabis goods, arranging for testing of cannabis goods, and conducting quality assurance review of cannabis goods to ensure they comply with all the packaging and labeling requirements. Distributor transport licenses allow for the transport of cannabis goods between licensed cultivators, manufacturers, and distributors.
- Delivery Retail – Off-Premises Sales, Direct-To-Consumer
- Separate Type 7 Manufacturing – Can conduct extractions using volatile solvents (ex: butane, hexane, pentane) or mechanical methods on the licensed premises provided that the extraction process is noted on the application form and the relevant information is provided to the Department pursuant to subsection (b) of Section 40128. Can conduct packaging and labeling of cannabis products on the licensed premises
- Space: 15,900 sq ft
- 8 Parking Spots
- Rent: Current rental rate is $1.00 sq ft until April 2019 it goes to $2.00 sq ft.
- Power: Order has been put in with Edison for 600 Amps 480V
- Building is in Good Shape
Asking Price: $1,950,000.00
For more information and a quicker response click the link below
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Drew Mathews, DRE CA LIC# 02091143
If you have any questions call Drew(619) 653-0483
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business.