Wonderful 53.53 Acre property in beautiful Eugene, Oregon. Sellers have applied for water rights and are in the process of securing OLCC status for this EFU zoned land. Sellers may consider adding 3 phase electric service with acceptable offer. Offered at $1,250,000, the listing boasts: an updated 2531 SQFT home with high ceilings and farm views, a 96′ x 36′ Greenhouse, a 120′ by 50′ Shop, 48 farmable acres, 4J schools, fenced, rare close-in country Lane County land!
- Two tax lot parcel zoned E-40 (perfect zoning for Recreational Indoor or Outdoor Grow and Medical!) just 2 minutes outside the Eugene Urban Growth Boundary (UGB). 5 minutes from the Beltline Hwy.
- A local professional planner is handling water rights application and rights are expected by the end of 2017.
- Each tax lot has its own existing well that produces approximately 30 gallons per minute. A 1,000,000 gallon water reservoir also already exists on site with 220 electrical and pumps already installed (plenty of water here!)
- Tax Lot 1 is a 5 acre parcel with a 2,531 square foot completely updated home on it. This home was built in 1985 and completely remodeled in 2014. The remodel and subsequent upgrades brought all new windows, new HVAC system, new woodstove, all new stainless steel appliances, new downdraft oven, new granite countertops, new skylights, new Redwood and Cedar decks, new outdoor living area and covered paver patio, new landscaping, new Brazilian Walnut Hardwood Floors, complete bathroom remodels, new interior paint, refinishing all solid oak trim, and much, much more.
- A large portion of the 5 acre parcel is covered by a professionally installed automatic underground irrigation system which can be easily modified for growing purposes.
- There is also a large walk in storage area under the house that could serve a multitude of purposes with lighting and shelving already installed.
- The 5 acre lot has magnificent views of the Coast Range. The view will forever be unimpeded because it overlooks protected lands which cannot be developed.
- There are also very clear views to the 48 acre lot and the 2 acre fenced in warehouse area. Surveillance is a breeze as the 5 acre lot overlooks the 48 acre lot.
- 2 acres of the 48 acre parcel are completely fenced in with chain link and barb-wire, installed professionally in 2014. The site is completely flat with gravel covering all of it other than the warehouse and greenhouse areas.
- The existing greenhouse on site is approximately 30X100′ with professionally installed automatic irrigation system.
- The two offices in the warehouse are completely wired and move-in ready. There are two bathrooms in the warehouse connected to a brand new septic system installed by permit in 2015. The building currently has video surveillance 360 degrees around it with remote monitoring. Electronic gate is password protected with keypad and remotes. Building currently has an active ADT security system installed in 2015.
- Three large shipping containers are placed strategically onsite with a metal roof covering all three to provide dry storage and another working space. Conduit for electric has been installed to the shipping containers.
- In front of the barbed-wire fencing are fast growing Leyland Cypress that have been planted for two years now and are ready to push some fast growth. The automatic irrigation system extends to all privacy planting.
- Also on site is a 1200 square foot warehouse that has power and its own electric service. Two 1″ water lines were recently installed the 300′ distance between the two warehouses.
- There are two separate addresses at this parcel, 28292 Cantrell Rd. and 28210 Cantrell Rd. Please DO NOT disturb the current tenants. Current lease for warehouse and greenhouse expire in Fall 2017. 5 acre parcel with home is move in ready now.
- All options may be considered including lease, purchase, and owner carry with significant down payment OAC.
- Sale price: $1.25M
- Lease for both parcels: $20K/month NNN (a minimum of two farms can exist due to separate tax lots)
Contact Kit Sixel, Real Estate Broker for more info or a tour 541-954-1915.