Cannabis & Hemp Insurance
Price : Inquire for Price
Status : ACTIVE
Price for Rent : 6000
Lot Size (Acres) : 2
Lease Type : Modified Gross
Cannabis or Hemp Use Allowed? : Cannabis and/or Hemp
License Type : Medical
Utilities : Water, Electricity, Gas, Sewer, Trash
Company Name : Pure Rosin, LLC
Phone : 2145870059

A New Location Application License Now is Approved As of 8/3/2020

We are accepting leasing applications to grow  cannabis in two acre tract that comes with a growing license by OMMA (Oklahoma Medical Marijuna Authority) located in Durant, OK (16 miles north of Texas border). You don’t need to be an OK resident since you will be growing under our license.

Tenants need to set up their own greenhouses and fences at their cost.  Water is available on site but tenants are responsible for their own utilities. Tenants are responsible for their own utilities.  The land is divided into 10 tracts through our inner roads in a square shape. Since we have our license approved, we recommend you to jump on the opportunity to grow ASAP! A couple tracts are still available. 

We will walk you through how to grow cannabis from selecting a strain to selling your raw product through our growing  license.  Percentage fees will apply as we distribute your raw products through our growing license with a commission fee. Each tenant will grow different strain without a competition with other tenants. The OK market will remain strong at least next 3-5 years especially when OK legalizes the recreational uses. In addition if and when Texas legalizes the cannabis growing and selling, you will be ready to move on the market quickly with us. You can reside on your tract as long as you keep it clean without extra fee. Most tenants set up an RV trailer with 50 amps. Tenants will pay utilities  using their own meter boxes for electricity and water. You can turn on gas with local provider directly. 

The monthly lease will be $6000/mo with a $6000 security deposit (refundable). Min. two year contract is required.  Contact David at (214) 587-0059 today for more information. 

Applicants will be required for a background check and tenants must comply with Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA). An application form (will be emailed from your request)must be filled out before seeing the site. 

Contact Listing Owner
Cannabis & Hemp Banking
Related Listings