Turnkey Manufacturing Type 6 & Distribution Business located in a highly desirable area of Santa Rosa. Owner has both local and state approval for Manufacturing Type 6 and Distribution, the new owner could bring in their equipment and start operations the next day! The facility is also approved for Manufacturing Type 7, the new owner would have to continue the licensing and application process. These Volatile extraction licenses are difficult to obtain due to so many cities restricting its use, but once you have local approval its simply a matter of hitting the city and states checklist requirements. Volatile extraction is the most efficient and speedy way of extracting cannabis. The extraction market is in its infancy with huge upside to gain market share.The distribution space is adjacent and has zero transactions (easy due diligence). The facility is located between a major cultivation zone (Humboldt/Mendocino) and Retail Market (Bay Area, it also has easy access to the 101).
Santa Rosa is well known for its favorable tax rates and fair cannabis policies. Santa Rosa’s Local Tax rates are 1% Manufacturing of Gross Receipts & 0% Distribution.
- Manufacturing space: 600 Sq. Ft.
- Distribution space: 1,100 Sq. Ft.
- Lease Terms: 3 YR Remaining
- Overhead: $11,518.90 ($6,820 Distribution / $4700 Manufacturing)
- Security System installed
- Fully Sprinklered
- Central Heating & Cooling
- Compliance Records in place
- Manufacturing Type 7 = Manufacturing sites that produce cannabis products using volatile solvents. The State Department of Public Health shall limit the number of licenses of this type.
- Manufacturing Type 6: For manufacturing sites that produce cannabis products using nonvolatile solvents or mechanical methods (ex: CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils or butter). Manufacturing of Edibles, Vape Pens, Pre-rolled joints, Packaging flower, Tinctures, Drinks (all manufactured cannabis products).
- Distribution- Distribution of medical cannabis and medical cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. A Type 11 licensee shall hold a Type 12, or transporter, license and register each location where product is stored for the purposes of distribution. A Type 11 licensee shall not hold a license in a cultivation, manufacturing, dispensing, or testing license category and shall not own, or have an ownership interest in, a facility licensed in those categories other than a security interest, lien, or encumbrance on property that is used by a licensee. A Type 11 licensee shall be bonded and insured at a minimum level established by the licensing authority.
Asking Price: $399,000.00 (Seller Financing Available)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Eric Espinoza, DRE LIC CA# 02077927
If you have any questions Call Eric at (858) 245-6324
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org