The owners have local conditional approvals for Manufacturing Type 6 & Distribution and Cultivation. There is no existing operation, just licenses with the property included in the purchase price. The new owner would have to complete the build out along with completing all necessary licensing and approvals, in order to obtain the Building Operating Permit and become operational. Building permit in approval process. New owner will be able to begin construction after approval.
This is a great project for anyone that is looking to add a Northern California Cultivation, Manufacturing & Distribution hub, in a city with favorable tax rates. Not to mention, own the real estate!
Sacramento Cannabis Businesses pay a business tax of 4% of their gross receipts. Taxes are remitted on a monthly basis. You will begin paying tax once you begin operating and generating revenue.
- Space: Approved plans for 8,000 SqFt
- ADA Compliant
- Engineering Plans Approved
- Manufacturing Type 6- Non-Volatile: Extraction using a mechanical method or non-volatile solvent such as CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils, or butter.
- Distribution-Distributor licensees are responsible for transporting cannabis goods, arranging for testing of cannabis goods, and conducting quality assurance review of cannabis goods to ensure they comply with all the packaging and labeling requirements. Distributor transport licenses allow for the transport of cannabis goods between licensed cultivators, manufacturers, and distributors
- Cultivation: Growing Cannabis
Asking Price: $1,550,000.00 (Seller Open to Offers w/ right Group)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Yesenia Jimenez, DRE LIC CA# 02073168
If you have any questions Call Yesenia at (858) 633-3013
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org