Green Life Business Group, Inc
This Delivery has been in operation since 2016 and is licensed as a Cannabis Deliver Dispensary for both medical and recreational sales! The license approved by local city and the state of California allows the sale of any cannabis product to any adult over 21 years of age by delivery to their doorstep. The location of the business is in a secure controlled entry environment and meets all the stringent regulatory requirements set by local zoning laws as well as state requirements. An efficient purchase, storage, inventory and sale process is in place that has been tested and improved over time. A record keeping system as required by authorities is also in place with contracted attorneys and CPA available for any advise as and when needed. Orders are placed by customer thru website and delivery is done to them usually in a few hrs. The company has a 4.5 to 5 star rating in most cannabis order and feedback sites indicating a very high customer satisfaction rate.
Advantages of buying this company –
- Turn key easy to run business for the new buyer with full support from current owner.
- In business since 2016 with all local and state licenses approved.
- LLC owned and controlled by one person. No outside investors or shareholders.
- No local or state violations or fines since inception.
- Logo and brand recognition in the industry as well as by consumers.
- 4.5 and 5 star reviews by consumers on the sites that matter.
- Secure gated location approved by the city and state.
- Low rent with utilities included. Proactive landlord with a passion for the product.
- Website and APP developed in house with delivery & inventory tracking in real time.
- Credit cards and Debit cards accepted.
- Dedicated team of delivery drivers who are passionate about the product and the consumer. A high repeat customer percentage.
- Convenient central location close to freeways with easy parking.
- Accounting and tax procedures in place with attorneys and CPA’s on call.
- Established relationships with vendors, service providers and industry regulators.
- Huge growth potential and owner can assist in expansion project of new owners.
Finances & Operations –
- Rent includes Electricity, Internet and Security at the gated entry to the premises. Premises in approved green zone with supportive neighbors.
- All necessary regulatory equipment is owned not leased.
- Website and software owned and developed in house with real time GPS tracking of delivery drivers and sales updates. Automated time tracking for payroll in office.
- Phone app for customers and drivers with real time delivery and sale update.
- $425,000 sale last year managed by one owner and few drivers. Huge expansion and growth potential.
- 3000+ repeat customers
- 100+ vendors with established relationships and credit lines
- Banking and credit card vendors on contract.
- Insurance covering the whole operation
- Team of delivery drivers @ $15 to $18 per hour plus mileage as per law.
- Barcode scanned inventory system which is easy to monitor and control.
- Easy turnkey operation for new owner with support and training by current owner.
Last 6 Month Gross –
- Nov 2018 – $34k
- Dec 2018 – $38k
- Jan 2019 – $38k
- Feb 2019 – $26k
- Mar 2019 – $33k
- Apr 2019 – $29k
- Rent: $1,383 per month
- Lease: 3 Years Left
- Wholesale Inventory: $20k
- Employees: 4
- Avg Ticket #: $80/per order
- License: Non-Storefront Retail
- Provisional License has been approved!
Over the past five years, the medical & recreational marijuana (cannabis) stores industry has grown by 25.0% to reach revenue of $10bn in 2018. In the same timeframe, the number of businesses has grown by 24.3% and the number of employees has grown by 25.8%. The public perception of the cannabis industry, the products and its medicinal uses has changed with increasing voter support to allow legalization in many counties. This has resulted in the end, consumer getting a safe medically tested product from a choice of multiple legal safe sources. The industry is contributing to the economy by both generating employment as well as taxes for state and local authorities. The whole industry is on the path for a massive continuous growth and the regulatory authorities are pro growth as its a win win situation for all concerned. Acceptance by consumers both users of cannabis as well as non users is at an all time high in California.
Asking Price: $390,000.00 (Seller is Motivated to Sell)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Eric Espinoza, DRE LIC CA# 02077927
If you have any questions Call Eric at (858) 245-6324