Unique opportunity to acquire a potential Retail, Delivery, Manufacturing Type 6 & Distribution Licenses in San Francisco, CA (Population 3M+). These licenses are located in one of the major markets for cannabis consumption in California. Licenses are approved and the new owner has the ability to convert the Non-Storefront Retail License into a Retail Dispensary License.
The Delivery/Retail license is located in a separate building from the Manufacturing & Distribution Licenses. The new owner could relocate and move the Delivery/Retail license if they do not want to stay at the current location. This license has the unique ability to be converted from a Non-Storefront Retail License into a Retail Dispensary License. New owner’s attorney is to verify all information during due diligence.
Cannabis Businesses have been labeled as essential businesses back in March, 2020 meaning that the Department of Public Health clarified that Cannabis has medical uses, allowing all cannabis businesses to remain open.
- Delivery could be converted into Storefront Retail
- Currently not in Operation
- New Owner will have to Move the Licenses to a New Property
Turn-Key Manufacturing & Distribution Details:
- Space Size: 3,800 Sqft GroundFloor (700SqFt Upstairs)
- Rent: $10K/month, 2022 Goes up to $12K/month w/ 3% Annual Increase
- Lease: 3YR (LL Open to Long Term Lease)
- Power: 400 Amps 3 Phase
- Ceiling Height: 16ft GroundFloor
- Upgraded Plumbing, Drain & Sink AddedGated Facility
- Roll-Up Doors
- Remodeled Offices
- Currently not in Operation
- Metrc Approved
- Retail: Retail Storefront- Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Non-StoreFront Retail- Off-Premises Sales, Direct-To-Consumer.
- Manufacturing Type 6 (Non-Volatile): Licensees can conduct infusions and can package and label their own products. Non-Volatile: Extraction using a mechanical method or non-volatile solvents such as CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils, or butter
- Distribution Type 11- Distribution of cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. Distributors may also transport cannabis goods to and from all cannabis businesses: Manufacturers, Cultivators, Nurseries, Retailers, Distributors.
Asking Price: $2,200,000.00 (Seller Financing Available)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Eric Espinoza, DRE CA LIC# 02077927
If you have any questions Call Eric at (858) 245-6324
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org