Amazing opportunity to acquire a Cannabis Testing Facility in Los Angeles, CA (Population 3.8M). This business sits on a 2,700 SqFt facility with $1,000,000 already invested into the buildout and includes $150,000 worth of equipment in the sale, representing a greater value! The owner has a secured lease with 4 years left with a 5 year option. The new owner would have to complete both the local and State licensing process in order to become operational. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their testing footprint in Los Angeles, while also taking advantage of the very nearby emerging markets.
Cannabis Testing labs report product results on a Certificate of Analysis (COA). The COA says whether the product batch passes or fails testing for each substance. All cannabis legally sold in the state of California must first pass compliance testing by a licensed cannabis testing facility.
- Space: 2,700 Sq Ft
- Lease Terms: 5 years w/ a 5 year option, currently 1 year into lease
- Rent: $8,000/ Month (landlord willing to negotiate based on incoming tenant)
- Buildout Investment: $1,000,000
- Equipment: $150,000 Worth
- Power: 400 AMPs
- Roll Up Door: Yes
- 11 Ton AC system (6 + 5 Ton units)
- HVAC and air return system with PVC ducting angled properly to prevent acid or waste buildup in the ducting
- Full access control with keycard/pin entry
- 23 Camera with full coverage of the facility interior and exterior
- Fire Safety doors
- 2 Fireproof Cabinets
- Kewaunee Fume hood installed
- Power and exhaust inputs for lab machinery
- 2 Secure/Reinforced rooms, one for sample storage and sensitive materials, one for administrative office
- Full non-reactive lab grade epoxy coating on floors
- Eight hydraulic lift lab tables with non-reactive coated epoxy table tops
- 2 Mobile sample prep stations with non reactive epoxy tabletops
- Laboratory grade storage cabinets and drawer shelving systems installed
- Epoxy sink with eyewash station
- There is also an unused HPLC/LC DAD system from Agilent
- Testing Laboratory: Testing Laboratories make sure cannabis goods are safe for consumption. The Department of Cannabis Control (DCC) requires all batches of cannabis goods to be tested before they can be sold. Testing labs test cannabis goods to make sure they’re: Free of contaminants & Labeled with accurate amounts of cannabinoids and terpenes.
Asking Price: $499,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Jeff Taylor, DRE LIC CA #02121244
If you have any questions call Jeff (619) 218-6575
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.