This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for a flagship, operating Distribution and Manufacturing hub in one of the most desired markets in CA. The business offers a variety of cannabis brands and services including, processing, packaging, fulfillment, storage and full service distribution to name a few. Last year the company generated over $1.3M in Gross Revenues! The facility is also zoned for Manufacturing Type 7, the new owner would have to commence the licensing and application process. Volatile extraction licenses are difficult to obtain due to so many cities restricting its use, but once you have local approval its simply a matter of hitting the city and states checklist requirements. Santa Rosa is well known for its favorable tax rates and fair cannabis policies. Santa Rosa’s Local Tax rates are 1% Manufacturing of Gross Receipts & 0% Distribution. Due to its geographic location, Santa Rosa is literally the funnel between the Emerald Triangle and the rest of the state of CA.
- Space: ≈ 4,000 SqFt
- Lease Terms: 5 YR w/ 5 YR Option and first right of refusal on neighboring suite of similar size
- Rent: $10,500/Month
- 2020 Gross Revenues: ~$1.3M
- Compliance Records in place
- Property is zoned for Type 7 Manufacturing
Tenant Improvements Include:
- Brand new plumbing, electrical, floors, roof, and walls
- Required camera and security systems
- Air filtration systems in manufacturing and packaging areas
- Fire sprinklers
- Central heating & cooling
- ADA compliance
- Manufacturing Type 6: For manufacturing sites that produce cannabis products using nonvolatile solvents or mechanical methods (ex: CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils or butter). Manufacturing of Edibles, Vape Pens, Pre-rolled joints, Packaging flower, Tinctures, Drinks (all manufactured cannabis products).
- Manufacturing Type 7 = Manufacturing sites that produce cannabis products using volatile solvents. The State Department of Public Health shall limit the number of licenses of this type.
- Distribution- Distribution of cannabis and cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. A Type 11 licensee shall hold a Type 12, or transporter, license and register each location where product is stored for the purposes of distribution. A Type 11 licensee shall be bonded and insured at a minimum level established by the licensing authority.
Asking Price: $300,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Yesenia Jimenez, DRE LIC CA# 02073168
If you have any questions Call Yesenia at (858) 633-3013
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org