If you are looking for a Lucrative Cannabis Cultivation with Real Estate, then look no further.
This opportunity is producing just short of $500,000 a year Minimum by lease contract as you are sitting back, relaxing and collecting rent and 10 percent of production.
The land is located in the heart of California’s Emerald Triangle in Mendocino County, known to produce the worlds best cannabis.
Not only you are getting a turn-key business, but it also includes:
- 3 Parcels of 22,000 sq ft each
- A total of 66,000 sq ft that is permitted for mixed light cultivation (Greenhouses or hoop houses and uses a combination of natural and supplemental artificial lighting)
- Nursery/vegetation (Producing clones, immature plants, seeds, and other agricultural products for the reproduction and cultivation of cannabis)
You are getting a total of 11 Parcels and 680 Acres of Land that is included in the price.
This is in the early stages of the cultivation and only 1/6th of the full capacity is currently being utilized.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity will not last and will sell fast.
The contract in place can be canceled anytime if you decide to have your own operation in place. Maximizing this opportunity the cultivation can produce 15,000lbs @ $600lb, would produce 9 million! The nursery has grossed $300,000 netted $200,000 in one month before leasing it out. Also, the nursery is only producing at 1/6th capacity. If the nursery were to be maximized as well it could do close to 12 Milion per year.
- Total Property: 11 Parcels, 680 Acres
- Cultivation: 3 Parcels, 22,000sqft each
- Water: There is a well that provides 25+gallons per minute flow
- Power: Generator
- Income: Rent being Collected: $18,000/ Month
- Income: 10% of Production: $249K/year
- Income Total: $456,000/year 1/6th Potential
- Seller Financing Terms:
- 30% down @ %6.99 interest only for 5 years with a balloon payment of $2.8M at the end, of the 5 years, no early payoff fees.
$1.2 M down
$16,310 monthly interest payments for 60 months
$2.8 M ballon payoff
Buyer will be responsible for property taxes and insurance
Asking Price: $4,000,000.00
Lawrence Hormozian, DRE LIC CA# 02077928