100-year-old 2 Story Cottage (1171 square foot.) On a concrete foundation. Financeable.
3 bedroom/2 full Baths.
Upgrades to the 100-year-old home:
1. All new modern appliances
2. Electrical upgrades throughout the house.
3. Main bathroom w/Glass shower sink and toilet.
4. All new vinyl tinted window package.
5. Freshly painted inside/outside.
6. New wood stain decks.
7. New whirlpool tub w/heated jets in 2nd bathroom, new toilet, and vanity as well.
8. New indoor/outdoor carpet.
9. Central Heat Air. Monitor Kerosene Heating Unit Backup
10. New washer/dryer.
75-year-old fruit orchard w/ plums, cherry, apples, pears, peach trees producing each year.
One-acre fenced garden area w/raised beds and trellis for berries or hops. Lavender 25 bushes in place.
Plumbed water sources for raised beds. (Dripped) system.
Hidden Koi pond (Small).
All organic farming practices being used for production.
12-gallon average per minute domestic well.
14 acres irrigated water rights.
4 2500 gallons holding tanks for irrigation drip lines (Solar Powered).
40’ x 60’ x 10’ depth Pond w/liner. Unfilled (New)
Two Engineered Greenhouses registered and permitted thru County Records.
(1) 32 x 108’ 14’ High Tunnel Light Dep w/evaporated cooler system w/High Powered Fans for
ventilation. 1,000-gallon Propane Heater Unit.
(2) 20’ x 48’ 10’ H Germination/Starter/Cloning Unit.
110-year-old 3 Story completely remodeled Barn. (10,000) Sq. Ft. of working space.
Concreted floors with new stairs (3) total for all 3 floors.
New 50-year Tin Roofs on Barn and Lean Too.
Tool Room/Storage/Office Space/Production Drying Facility. water and electrical outlets on all floors.
New engineered 24’ Tee Pee on its own foundation, overlooking the 21 scenic acres toward the California Line.
New 14 x 20 Shed for storage/shop, wired 110 w/tin roof.
24’ x 40’ Shop/Warehouse w/5 rooms. New Steel Doors and Windows package. New 50-year Tin Roof.
Fully self-contained RV Pad on concrete foundation/ with 24’ Fifth Wheel Living quarters for Guest/Workers.
$46,000 in upgrades Electrical System for entire Farm.
110, 220, and a three-phase propane generator.
All new panel boxes w/upgraded underground cabling.
Zoned EFU (Exclusive Farm Use) Commercial/General
Low Taxes $653.00 for 2019
(LUCS) Land Uses County Survey permits for growing/processing of Hemp production for USDA/ODA of Oregon.