Located in Alexander Valley, Sonoma CA, this working agricultural property is ideal for an experienced cultivator looking to expand their holdings in either the cannabis or wine industries. Prime Cultivation Land with Outdoor & Indoor Annual Licenses, this working agricultural property has 3 distinct cultivation zones, from ridge-top down to the lower meadow spread over 171 acres with 2 agricultural wells (25gpm and 15gpm) and an amazing terroir that delivers phenomenal harvests. Located in the Alexander Valley AVA.
Sunlight to thrive on can be found in abundance, especially on the ridge-top and the mid-ridge meadows that catch the maximum daylight. Leverage the 53,500 gallons of nicely distributed water storage and the well designed irrigation infrastructure that serves all the cultivation meadows to truly control the cultivation process and provide exactly what your crop requires. The ridge-top well is equipped with a solar powered pump (4 PV panels).
In addition to the 3 Bed, 3 Bath residence of 1,886 SF with a domestic well (2gpm) on the valley floor, there are additional structures in the form of a working barn and two assembled greenhouse frames on concrete pads that total roughly 5,000SF of existing indoor cultivation space.
• Well located 171.55± acre cultivation property with privacy and amazing
“Terroir” that generates top quality end product and great yields.
• Has valuable annual (not conditional) State and Local cultivation licenses.
• Significant investment in water sources and irrigation infrastructure
• Strong agricultural staff and harvest contract workers.
• The assets of the cultivation business are being sold with this property.
• FF&E including a 96’x30′ greenhouse frame with fans
• Architectural drawings for the greenhouses and the residence