Good location zoned for Cultivation and Manufacturing. Only Processor/Manufacturing approved site in the county of Tillamook, West of Portland, OR.
Summary of Property Characteristics & Regulatory Environment
11-Acre Parcel County Approved Zoning for Commercial Cannabis or Hemp Manufacturing/Processor and Cultivation.
· Local authorization Land Use approved for 2 Manufacturing/Processor licenses
for 2 buildings of up to 10.000 square ft. each. TOTAL: 20.000 square feet.
· Local authorization Land Use approved for 2 Outdoor cultivation licenses of 40.000 square feet, plus 10.000 of nursery or vegetative. TOTAL: 100.000 square feet.
· Already Submitted Cannabis State licenses in March 2018, State of Oregon inspections expected in 3 Months for Manufacturing and 6 months for Cultivation.
· Only manufacturing site in the county of Tillamook. Strategically located to process Cannabis or Hemp from other neighboring farms.
Rent is only $5000 per month with a $10,000 security deposit. We are asking low rent as there is infrastructure to be built. Taking serious inquiries only by email. All applicants must provide valid ID and agree to full credit and background check prior to being eligible to rent.
· proof of funds
· references (financial and as skill as a cannabis o other crop cultivator)
· a full credit and background check
We are looking to lease to a respectful tenant with a valid ID, with no convictions, who will keep up-to-date with, and follow all applicable laws and county guidelines governing the use of the property.
Since this is the only manufacturing/processor approved site in the area, this is a unique opportunity for a Processor/Manufacturer to receive biomass from other cultivators and to process into oil or other products. State of Oregon has put an indefinite pause on new applications so will only process applications in the cue that applied before June 2018.
Hurry, will not last long!