Opportunity for a Retail Provisioning center w/ high traffic counts directly off US-131 in Richmond Township in the Northwest region of Michigan. Municipal approved permit and all site plan work done.
- Over 2 acres of land on high traffic US-10 in Richmond Township just Northwest of Reed City, MI
- The municipality is capped at 3 retail licenses and this is one of the permitted locations.
- No more Permits for retail establishments are available in Richmond Township.
- Permits cant be transferred to new parcel/location.
- The land is already paved with pervious utility’s installed from a RV park. Directly next door to a BP gas station.
- Current renderings allocate 24 parking spaces with ample space for existing driveway ingress and egress from the main road US-10
- Total traffic count around 15k cars per day
- Sellers are willing to ground lease or entertain a land contract offer.
Contact Chris Gordon for this and other opportunities throughout Michigan.
Commercial Retail Cannabis Real Estate Salesperson
Great Lakes Real Estate Agency LLC