New total was $36,000 selling now for $15k
Shuck and Buck with Oneida 5hp Cyclone
What is the shuckNbuck Bucking Machine?
The ShuckNBuck hemp bucking machine is by far the fastest dry-bucking machine on the market. Capable of processing over 1 acre of dry industrial hemp in about three hours, the bucking machine creates processor-ready ground material. The powder-coated carbon steel construction and 1 HP motors enable quick bucking with little to no effort.
The shuckNbuck hemp bucker comes with removable polypropylene food-grade brushes. The adjustable brushes are capable of producing ground hemp for further oil extraction. The unit works best at low moisture content of 15% moisture or less.
Feature-Packed Hemp Bucking Machine Reduces Labor!
- Trailer Mount – The bucking machine can be trailer mounted and run from a generator for in-field hemp bucking.
- Cyclone – Convey bucked hemp material using the integrated cyclone. The material is neatly conveyed into bins or super sacks that are then used for shipping for further processing.
- Easy Loading – The bucking machine is designed for easy loading of the hemp material, easy removal of the destemmed hemp flower, and automatic separation of stems. There is no need for secondary conveyors to deal with the different stems and ground flowers.
- Easy Maintenance – Designed specifically for hemp processing, the brushes are food grade. The brushes are easily maintained by the operator and adjustable so that plants with different weights can be shucked, destemmed, or debudded.
- Extremely Fast – The shuckNbuck hemp bucker is equipped with a high power motor that enables high throughput bucking.
Bucking Machine Specifications
||70″ Tall x 42″ Wide x 56″ Deep
||Approx. 900 pounds
||Powder-Coated Carbon Steel
||0 to 95°F (50 to 70°F optimal)
||20 to 80%
||Approved for indoor and outdoor use
||Rated for washdown and forced drying
||115V, single phase
||Limit switch will disengage main contactor when 10+ lbs of force is applied to bump bar
||Switch disengages main contactor