Fed Grow Chair of the FedNetix Consortium which consist of several scientific research platforms in the field of NON THC & FEDERALLY LEGAL THC research. The FedNetix consortium will create Standard Operating Procedures for Global Cannabis pharmacutical grade research material.
After 20 years in the medical cannabis industry, we decided to alter direction and venture into the federal platform of cannabis farming compliance, creating “Fed Grow”. Now, we share our passion by helping other military branches creating alternative medicines to avoid opioid addiction in the field and upon re integration back in the mainland, giving veterans holistic alternatives. Our ramp up process is designed to empower your team and outfit your cannabis facility to become a “Fed Grow” Qualified Farm, with Federally Compliant tools that State Compliant Farmers will need to succeed and be commissioned to be a Fed Grow Department of Defense Primary Contractor
- 1 of 5 DEA Schedule 1 Pathway particpants
- Currently active and approved to provide research and federally approced entities inthe US and Globally with our Import & Export of THC products capability
- Investment Opportunity with 10% ROI’s backed in 504 Reg D Stock & Carbon Credit Bond
- International Pharmacutical B2B Contracts to service
- Turn Key Products already live for Federal research: Gel Tabs, Inhalers, Elixirs, transdermal patches, water, tinctures.
Looking for the right people or business to contribute to federalization.