137 South H Street, Lompoc, CA 93436
Potential Flagship Location for Cannabis Dispensary – 5,000 sf free-standing retail building, located in historic Old Town Lompoc. The building sits on the corner of H Street (Hwy 1) and Cypress Avenue on a well-maintained block, featuring wall size murals of historic Lompoc, mature trees, wide sidewalks, and ample parking. The building’s old-fashioned character, large bay windows and high-quality give it attractive curbside appeal.
The property is zoned Old Town Commercial (OTC) and is appropriate for all retail uses, including cannabis dispensaries. The City of Lompoc has industry friendly local regulations and is actively encouraging the development of cannabis businesses with no cap on cannabis dispensary permits. Strong industry growth and consistent demand show Lompoc has potential beyond its seemingly small population. With the likely addition of the Space Force to nearby Vandenburg Air Force Base, a large increase in population and growth is anticipated locally.
Additional beneficial features of the property include:
· Numerous diagonal parking spaces in front of the building and a 600-space free parking lot located behind the property
· Local and regional public transportation hub only a half block down Cypress Avenue
· Delivery area in the back accessed via a public alleyway
· Potential to utilize a large private parking area next to the building for outdoor events or other uses
· Friendly local government
· Cooperative landlord
137 South H Street can provide a flagship opportunity for any cannabis retailer that will easily outshine the local competition. Rental rate available on request. If you would like to learn more, contact Rick at (805) 588-3909.