Amazing opportunity to acquire a one-of-a-kind Cultivation operation that is fully automated, allows complete space optimization and minimizes labor and maintenance. The business’s core values include Quality, Consistency and Premium Value. This is achieved through their unique Geodesic Dome structures that were designed to protect crops, reduce the need for pesticides, and provide a superior growing environment for predictable production. There are 3 modified geodesic domes, a nursery, storage, and other buildings on the property. The design of the geodesic domes provides a unique grow environment able to withstand 150 mph winds and 8 feet of snow. They also provide the ability to use both LED and natural sunlight to optimize the quality and flavor profile of the cannabis plants. This operation is currently harvesting 130 – 170 lbs. of high quality cannabis flower per month.
- License: OLCC Tier II Cultivation
- Another license can be added to the property for 12k Sq Ft Outdoor
- 5 year lease on the 3 acre lot (Renewal every 5 years for 20 years)
- Rent: $500/mo
- Seller open to a Management Service Agreement
- Utilities: ~16k/mo (Expenses vary based on utilization)
- Current # of Contracted Employees include: 1 General Manager, 1 Supervisor, 1 Dome Leader, 1 Metric Specialist and 4 Handlers (All Contractors are OLCC Licensed)
Geodesic Growing Structures
- Remarkable strength from the geodesic dome’s inherent rigidity allows it to withstand 150mph winds, 3 feet of snow, 8.0 earthquake
- Lowers energy costs by 25% due to a lower surface area to volume ratio
- Flexibility to control the use of space with completely unobstructed interior
- Elegant architecture with state-of-the-art engineering
- 7,500 sq ft Total
- Temperature controlled conex boxes
- Trimming room
- (2) 20×40 ft nurseries
- Pump house automated fertigation system can all be operated through an app!
- Each Dome is fed with 3 phase 480 volt 400 amps. There is also a transformer that is 30kva, 100 amps. (120/208 volt panel)
- There is a knowledgeable and skilled staff on the farm available to continue with the new owner and existing relationships with wholesalers and processors familiar with the farm and quality of the cannabis produced to provide immediate access to the market on harvest.
Asking Price: $2,750,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Scott Hite, DRE LIC OR# 201218627
If you have any questions Yesenia (858) 633-3013
National Affiliate Listings
All listings included in this section are represented by locally licensed real estate brokers where necessary. This listing is represented by a Local Broker via the Green Life Business Group National Affiliate Program.