Rare opportunity to acquire an approved and licensed facility for Manufacturing Type 6, Distribution in the city of Santa Cruz, California. Santa Cruz is located on the beautiful central California coast and is home to some of the best cannabis cultivators in the world. Santa Cruz grows around 10% of the California state cannabis supply, making this Santa Cruz location ideal for the manufacturing and distribution of cannabis goods. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their footprint in the Santa Cruz Cannabis Market, while also taking advantage of the very nearby major markets, a multi-state operator looking to target a clean canvas or someone who is looking to enter the industry.
California recently announced the “Provisional”, or temporary license, program will sunset June 30, 2022 which means that in order to operate legally you must go through the arduous and time consuming process of getting a full “Annual” license or acquire an already existing state provisional license.
- Space: 550 SqFt
- Rent: $1750
- Lease: New Owner will get new lease minimum 3 YRs
- Parking Spaces: 1, plus street parking
- Roll Up Door: No
- Harvest Right Freeze Dryer
- Commercial Freezer
- 3-4 Stainless Steel Tables
- Heavy Duty Racks
- Printer, Misc Office Supplies Included
- Manufacturing Type 6: For manufacturing sites that produce cannabis products using nonvolatile solvents or mechanical methods (ex: CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils or butter). Manufacturing of Edibles, Vape Pens, Pre-rolled joints, Packaging flower, Tinctures, Drinks (all manufactured cannabis products).
- Distribution: Distribution of cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. Distributors may also transport cannabis goods to and from all cannabis businesses: Manufacturers, Cultivators, Nurseries, Retailers, Distributors.
Looking for Funding?
Whether it’s for a fast growth situation, a turnaround in a rising industry we can connect you with lenders. If you are looking for acquisitions, purchases and expansion these lenders could fund against a company’s revenues, accounts receivable, licenses, inventory, and real estate. By focusing on assets, instead of balance sheets and projections, the lenders could fund opportunities that banks can not. Please notify the listing agent mentioned below if you want to hear more information about this.
Asking Price: $375k (Seller Open to Offers)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Eric Espinoza, DRE LIC CA# 02077927
If you have any questions Call Eric (858) 245-6324
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.