Amazing location for anyone looking to expand their Cannabis Retail footprint in Moreno Valley, Ca ( Pop. +200k). The business is located in a great location, right off the freeway that could be seen by all the passing cars. Moreno Valley is located in Riverside County and is part of the San Bernardino-Riverside Metropolitan Area.The city has undergone massive growth and it is the second-largest city in Riverside County by population, and one of the Inland Empires population centers. The business is fully licensed at the city and state level with their Provisional license in hand, representing greater value! The current owner has put in over $900k into the buildout, expanding the med room, upgrading sprinkler systems, installing high end security systems, etc. This is a clean canvas for any operator that wants to expand their brand presence in the Riverside County market!
California recently announced the “Provisional Deadline” (MJBizDaily Article), or temporary license, program will sunset June 30, 2022 with the first deadline being March, 31st, 2022. This means that in order to operate legally you must go through the arduous and lengthy time consuming process of obtaining a full “Annual” license or the only other option would be to acquire an already existing licensed business.
- Space: 2,400 SqFt
- Rent $9,000/Month
- Lease: 5 YR w/ 5 YR Option
- Assigned Parking: 12+ Parking Spots
- Over $900k Invested into the Buildout!
- Local & State Licenses in Hand!
- Retail Storefront- Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Retailer Non-Storefront License- Sells and delivers cannabis goods to customers. A Retailer (Non-Storefront) must have a licensed premises, but it is not open to the public.
Looking for Funding?
Whether it’s for a fast growth situation, a turnaround in a rising industry we can connect you with lenders. If you are looking for acquisitions, purchases and expansion these lenders could fund against a company’s revenues, accounts receivable, licenses, inventory, and real estate. By focusing on assets, instead of balance sheets and projections, the lenders could fund opportunities that banks can not. Please notify the listing agent mentioned below if you want to hear more information about this.
Asking Price: $2.5M (Seller Open to Offers)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Eric Espinoza, DRE LIC CA# 02077927
If you have any questions Call Eric at (858) 245-6324
Or Email : email@example.com
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.