Amazing opportunity to acquire a fully vertical and operational Cannabis Cultivation, Processing, and Retail business in Oklahoma City, OK (Population +687k). One of Oklahoma’s few auditable, profitable operations with no compliance issues! The business includes a 380-light grow operation, two triple-stacked LED rooms, two HPS rooms, and one processing license with a small processing room attached to the grow. In addition, there is a dispensary with a show grow and a vacant space attached that can be used for events, storage, and possibly a glass or CBD store. The business has been in operation since 2019 and is fully compliant with all city and state regulations ready for a new owner to operate.
The Cultivation and Processing warehouse will include current inventory, self-sustaining processing center with pre-roll contracts in place, and an extremely strong sales channel that sells out every harvest! As well as a location that generates sales traffic. The Retail Dispensary is doing big numbers comparatively daily despite having minimal inventory. It includes a large L-shaped parking lot with an additional parking lot in the back. It has great signage on one of Oklahoma City’s busiest streets, a massive remodeled showroom, endless storage spaces, a loyal following in a cannabis-friendly neighborhood with little competition, and is close to a major shopping center. The company advertises on Leafly, Instagram, and has their own website. They have 300+ reviews on Google with an average rating of 5 stars, as well as being known as a “Top 3 Store” in OK! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their footprint in the Oklahoma Area while also taking advantage of the very nearby major markets or someone who is looking to enter the industry in a Fully Turn-Key manner.
In May 2022, Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt signed into law a pause on medical cannabis licensing in the state. The new law implements a two-year moratorium on medical cannabis licensing, prohibiting regulators from issuing new cultivation, processing and retail licenses from August 2022 to August 2024.
- Licenses: Cultivation, Processing, Retail
- Space: 2 Separate Buildings
- Warehouse – $17,205 + NNN
- Dispensary – $4,250 + NNN
- 380 Light Grow Operation
- 2 Energy Efficient Triple stack LED rooms
- 2HPS Rooms
- Self sustaining processing center w/ pre-roll contracts in place
- Built-in Sales wholesale channels
- Location that generates sales traffic
- Pre sold harvests
- Vacant Space attached that can be used for events or storage
- Huge L shaped parking lot w/ additional parking lot in rear
- Great signage on one of the busiest streets
- Giant remodeled showroom
- Endless Storage Spaces
- 2 Office Spaces
- Loyal following in Cannabis friendly neighborhood
- Low competition
- Close to major shopping center
- 14 Employees
- Sales Manager
- Compliance/Production Manager
- Retail Manager
- Grow Manager
- One of Oklahoma’s few auditable, clean-books, profitable operations with no compliance issues!
- Great brand in place with over 300 reviews on Google!
- Marketing: Leafly, Instagram, Company Website
- Known as a “Top 3 Store” in OK!
- Cultivation – A medical marijuana grower license allows a business to legally grow marijuana for medical purposes in Oklahoma. Licensed growers can only sell to licensed processors, dispensaries and other growers.
- Processing – A medical marijuana processor license allows a business to legally process marijuana for medical purposes in Oklahoma. Licensed processors can sell to licensed dispensaries and other licensed processors.
- Retail Storefront – Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, cannabis and cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
Asking Price: $1,300,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Lisa Gaylord, LIC DRE OK#139491
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Andrew Mathews, DRE LIC CA # 02091143
Eric Espinoza, DRE CA LIC # 02077927
If you have any questions Call Drew (619) 653-0483 or Eric (858) 245- 6324
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.
National Affiliate Listings
All listings included in this section are represented by locally licensed real estate brokers where necessary. This listing is represented by (Local Broker) via the Green Life Business Group National Affiliate Program.