An excellent opportunity to acquire a fully licensed cannabis retail and manufacturing business! The company is located in the New Mexico tourist town of Madrid which is in Santa Fe County (Population +155k). It is well known for its eccentric artistic community, which includes galleries, restaurants, museums, and boarding houses. The facility that the licenses are held at is 640 SqFt, and the current owner is very involved in the business and is open to getting creative with the new owner. There are no debts or liabilities on the license, and the lease is in good standing. The company has been operational since 2022 and has excellent traffic volume, resulting in increased visibility! The company advertises on Weedmaps, Instagram, Facebook, and their own Website, with an average rating of 5 stars on Google and Weedmaps !!! This is a great location because it is directly on route 14, a 54-mile long state road in northern New Mexico. The highway connects Albuquerque and Santa Fe and makes up the majority of the Turquoise Trail, a National Scenic Byway that also includes NM Route 536. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to expand their footprint or business in the New Mexico Cannabis Market while also taking advantage of the nearby major markets, or for someone new to the industry!
- Space: 640 Sq Ft
- Established since: 2022
- Building Purchased for $230K
- Another $30K in Improvements
- Building Recently Appraised at $280K
- Bills: Just the mortgage
- 2023 Gross Revenues: $450k
- 2023 Net Revenues: $50k
- Licenses: Retail Storefront, Production, Manufacturing
- Owner very involved in the business
- Employees: 2
- Located in a tourist town!
- Lots of traffic creating higher visibility!
- Retail Storefront: Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Manufacturing Type 6: For manufacturing sites that produce cannabis products using nonvolatile solvents or mechanical methods (ex: CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils or butter). Manufacturing of Edibles, Vape Pens, Pre-rolled joints, Packaging flower, Tinctures, Drinks (all manufactured cannabis products).
Asking Price: $599,000.00
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Elliot Cardenas, DRE LIC CA# 02138336
If you have any questions Call Elliot (619) 770-2699
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org