Great opportunity to acquire a fully operational turnkey cannabis Microbusiness in one of California’s most desired and strategic cannabis markets, Long Beach, CA. This business stands on a 5,000 square foot facility that is fully compliant with the city of Long Beach. Owners have both local and state licenses in hand making this a truly turnkey business. This Microbusiness is strongly geared towards the cultivation component, containing 3 rooms with 30 lights and undergoes a perpetual cycle every three weeks. The owners have put in over close to $2M in the buildout and licensing process to get it to this stage.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their footprint in the Long Beach Cannabis Market, while also taking advantage of the very nearby major markets, a multi-state operator or someone who is looking to enter the industry into a fully turnkey business.
- Space: 5,000 Sq. Ft. (350 Sq. Ft. Manufacturing, 300 Sq. Ft. Distro. Rest Cultivation)
- Rent: $15,000
- Lease Terms: 20 Years
- Approximately $1.8M Overall Investment Into Business
- Parking Spots : 2 Parking Spots in driveway. Easily accessible street parking (10+ Parking Spaces)
- Cultivation Rooms: 3
- Total Lights: 90 w/ 30 Lights Per Room
- Power: 2,400 AMPS
- Ceiling Height: 12 Feet
- Employees: 8
- Cultivation: Growing cannabis
- Manufacturing Type 6: Manufacturing of Edibles, Vape Pens, Pre-rolled joints, Packaging flower, Tinctures, Drinks (all manufactured cannabis products).
- Distribution: Distribution of cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. Distributors may also transport cannabis goods to and from all cannabis businesses: Manufacturers, Cultivators, Nurseries, Retailers, Distributors.
Looking for Funding?
Whether it’s for a fast growth situation, a turnaround in a rising industry we can connect you with lenders. If you are looking for acquisitions, purchases and expansion these lenders could fund against a company’s revenues, accounts receivable, licenses, inventory, and real estate. By focusing on assets, instead of balance sheets and projections, the lenders could fund opportunities that banks can not. Please notify the listing agent mentioned below if you want to hear more information about this.
Asking Price: $2,700,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Eric Espinoza, DRE CA LIC# 02077927 Elliot Cardenas, DRE CA LIC# 02138336
If you have any questions call Eric (858) 245-6324 or Elliot (619) 770-2699
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org