Seller Financing Available !!!
This is the largest Real Estate play attached to an Original PRE ICO in Los Angeles, Real Estate sits on 1.83 Acres! This is a one-of-a-kind, fully vertical, cannabis campus with retail, cultivation, manufacturing, and distribution licenses in place (this is not a micro-business). The new owner could dominate the Distribution market in Southern California and establish the first-of its-kind cannabis campus in the state.
Retail Storefront and Delivery
- Retail Storefront- Facility where medical cannabis, medical cannabis products, or devices for the use of medical cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Non-Storefront Retail Delivery: Off-Premises Sales, Direct-To-Consumer
- The grow currently sits on 24,500 sqft and is licensed as a medium indoor grow grandfathered for up to 22,000 sqft from the city of Los Angeles.
- Currently processing out 30 Shipping Containers.
- Manufacturing Non-Volatile has been issued but not currently in Production. (Estimated Revenue for next year $8M)
- Non-Volatile: Extraction using a mechanical method or non-volatile solvent such as CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils, or butter
- The space this opportunity has is a distribution heaven. With so little real estate Available in the LA Market this location has the space to be the Costco of Cannabis in Los Angeles !
- Distribution the first year can range between $3M and $8M the first year, this location has the capacity to be used as the headquarters of all Los Angeles.
- Full Distribution, not just transport.
- Existing 15,000 sq ft building with roll-ups and egress/ingress can be the most operationally significant distribution hub almost immediately.
- Gross building area (sf) 37,595
- Foundation / Substructure Concrete slab-on-grade with perimeter and interior footings under load bearing structures.
- Roof type Low slope, built-up roofing with mineral surfaced cap sheet at buildings Flat and pitched, corrugated metal and fiberglass at canopies.
- Parking area Asphalt and concrete pavement at grade, with 24 Parking Spaces.
- HVAC system Split system units, mini split system units, and through-wall air
- Real Estate- 1.83 Acres, (Gross building area Sq Ft 37,595)
- 4 Licenses- Retail, Cultivation, Manufacturing & Distribution
- Seller Financing Available: $1mill down gets you in the door !
- Potential for landlord to provide additional funding for buildout
Asking Price: $2,650,000.00 (Seller Financing with $1mil Down)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Drew Mathews, DRE CA LIC# 02091143
If you have any questions call Drew (619) 653-0483
Or Email : [email protected]
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business.