Amazing opportunity for a Fully Vertical and Operational Cannabis Retail Storefront, Cultivation, and Processing business located in Logan County, OK (Population +50k). This is a fully licensed and staffed business, however, the business has been operating at a reduced capacity. Currently only the cultivation and manufacturing are in operation, and projected to generate $2.8M in sales annually. The retail storefront was recently reopened and the sales, along with cultivation and manufacturing, are projected to be around ~$6M. The building is located off of main Highway 35, only a 45 minute drive to/from Oklahoma City! This is an excellent opportunity for the new owner to take over a fully vertical Cannabis business. Vertical businesses are in high demand due to three different license types and uses all under one roof that help generate multiple streams of income.
In May 2022, Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt signed into law a pause on medical cannabis licensing in the state. The new law implements a two-year moratorium on medical cannabis licensing, prohibiting regulators from issuing new cultivation, processing and retail licenses from August 2022 to August 2024.
- Licenses Types: Retail Storefront, Cultivation & Processing
- Operating at partial capacity
- Dispensary was temporarily closed but has been reopened
- Cultivation & Manufacturing projected to gross $2.8M annually (Projected $6M with retail)
- Building in pristine area and always kept clean
- Real Estate, Book of Business and Brand included in the sale
- Retail Storefront – Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, cannabis and cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Cultivation – A medical marijuana grower license allows a business to legally grow marijuana for medical purposes in Oklahoma. Licensed growers can only sell to licensed processors, dispensaries and other growers.
- Processing – A medical marijuana processor license allows a business to legally process marijuana for medical purposes in Oklahoma. Licensed processors can sell to licensed dispensaries and other licensed processors.
Asking Price: $1,899,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Lisa Gaylord, LIC DRE OK#139491
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Yesenia Jimenez, DRE LIC CA# 02073168
If you have any questions Call Yesenia at (858) 633-3013
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.
National Affiliate Listings
All listings included in this section are represented by locally licensed real estate brokers where necessary.
This listing is represented by (Local Broker) via the Green Life Business Group National Affiliate Program.