Listing ID : 602357
Posted on August 13, 2023 205
Hazardous Processing Lab (butane/propane) for sale sitting on 8.15 acres in Okmulgee, Ok (county address on border of city limits). Pending processing and grow licenses or bring your own current license and operate as soon as address change goes through.
This is a very private, gated, impossible to stumble upon location at the end of a dead end road with a single neighbor. There is three phase power on the east edge of the property. Half of the property is mowed wild grass, the other half is unmolested trees. Property has a storm shelter.
This location has passed every inspection needed to successfully operate a hazardous processing business;
- Certificate of Occupancy (fire marshal complete! soon to be the downfall of hundreds of licenses state wide).
- Class 6 LP Gas license.
Only thing needed to operate is the OMMA licenses (pending and included), and OBNDD (can’t get it till you get the OMMA license), which we currently have EVERY permit they require for the extraction side. To pass the OBNDD for the grow side, a fence will be needed. You may be able to get an exemption from them on the fence due to how secluded and private the location already is.
The building zoning has been changed to occupancy type F1 (factory), to facilitate the extraction operation. The building was built in 2009 and remodeled to production standards, which was completed in 2023.
- All new (commercial) electrical has been installed.
- Fire suppression system (HALON-to fire marshal standards) has been installed and operational. Fire suppression system is by Pyro.Chem
- FSI security and monitoring system has been installed and operational. 24/7 Central station monitoring for security and fire with three hour backup battery supply.
- Ultima x5000 Gas Detector has been installed. This gas detector easily connects to your phone, equipped with an IR detector pre calibrated for butane, and/or propane.
The building is complete with all CURRENT requirements by the state fire marshal as well as the Oklahoma Gas Administration, and has successfully passed 1st inspections by both parties, they consider our facility to be top 5 in the state as far as quality, design, and code standard. The C1D1 booth they both specifically mentioned as exemplary, as well as the extraction hardware and design.
The listing price is for property/building and pending licenses ONLY. All equipment would be negotiated at additional cost.
Below is a list of all the equipment with additional info:
- Custom Built Extractor. The extractor is custom built to be a juggernaut for production. Though we have not been able to run it, we are experienced in extraction, and conceptualized it through modifications and experimentation on other extractors in other states and estimate its production output to easily be able to produce 500 lbs per month of the highest grade of butane hash oil on the market within a standard work week model. This thing is big, and it is efficient, but also does individual runs of 10 lbs of trim per pass, allowing for huge, violently fast production of small batches, allowing you to knock out 1000’s of pounds of the same flavor, or 20 different flavors in a single long day. It is currently set up for liquid CO2 with nitrogen gas assist, but could easily and cheaply be retrofit to run with a chiller. It has the ability for remediation that is temperature controlled, de-waxing, and distillation at huge scale and blinding fast speed. It also has the ability for fully passive recovery or active recovery, equipped with two MVP vapor style pumps. The extractor is rated to 125 psi (PRV valve settings), but technically designed around a 300 psi concept. Off of the same design, we have poured 1lb of finished product every 30 minutes, consistently, for a 12 hour shift. This thing is awesome. The peer review was completed by 3PCertz out of Washington state, who also applauded the design and the concepts ability to produce small batch at unrivaled speed.
- Battery UPS (backup power supply)
- (4) 1000 watt Thermo Scientific heated circulating bath heads. Split between two 10 gallon insulated reservoirs accurate to .1 degrees celsius.
- Thermo scientific heater/chiller for temperature control pre CRC column
- (6) Across International vacuum ovens. Brand new, never used
- Edwards i10 dry scroll Vacuum Pump. Used for vacuum ovens and extractor.
- Thermo Scientific Cryogenic Freezer (27+ cu ft). Goes to -90 Celsius
- 40’ r32 stainless interior reefer container with a partition wall at 16’. An oversized mini split unit that allows you to perfectly and cheaply keep temps EXACTLY where you want them for drying, cloning, curing needs. Also comes with humidification and adequate dehumidification to create whatever controlled environment you need.
- T2 Twister Trimmers (2)
- CREE cab3590 LED lights with ballasts and dimmers (about 20k worth)
- Growtronics grow automation to fully automate any function that you would need on a large outdoor/greenhouse/indoor grow.
- Alchemist 215 kief sifter/extractor by greenbros
- pots, totes, drying racks, 3hp red lion irrigation pump… NEARLY everything you would need to pull off a few acres of outdoor.
The property does not have an existing grow site.
Price without hardware: $495,000
Price with hardware: $950,000
Potential for owner carry with 70% down, all forms of payment accepted.
This is a for sale by owner. If you have a realtor it will be your obligation to pay them.
No viewings without proof of funds.
Email email@example.com for more pictures and with any questions.
Listings You May Also Like
13095 Bottle Rock Road, Cobb, CA, USA
Original Indian Meadows, LLC previously known as Bottle Rock Herbal Medicine, LLC 13095 Bottle Rock Road Cobb Mountain, CA 95426 (707)
18153 E 1700 Rd, Eldorado, OK, USA
Age and health bring this opportunity to purchase or lease this grow located in southwest Oklahoma with nearly 300 plants ready to harvest in next 60