Please read the entire listing prior to contacting us.
Mixed-Light Cultivation facility
- Upgraded in 2021;
- 88,000 sq. ft. Flower;
- 60,000 sq. ft. Nursery;
- 8 Acres;
- 11 Licenses;
- A fully-automated, modern cultivation facility with 1600 flower lights, 500 nursery lights, power upgrade, reverse osmosis fertigation system and shared water well;
- Renegotiated lease in 2022;.
- Room to build additional 30,000 sq. ft. greenhouse on existing lease;
- 13 adjoining acres available for lease;
- Cost of production is $350 – $400 per pound of flower;
- Peak production in 2021 was 2,300 lbs./month;
- Annual average production is 1500 lbs/month;
- Nursery operation currently supplies production and can generate up to $2 million annual revenue;
- History of consistent, quality production and loyal customer base;
Delivered turnkey. We will sell outright to buyer or partner with well-qualified Operator.
Must sign an NDA and provide Proof of Funds of $2MM minimum before any other detailed information is released. Seller Financing Available.