Unique Opportunity to operate in a modern, state-of-the-art facility, built specifically for cannabis. Owner is an experienced developer and is currently building out these facilities. 3 pad sites remaining: C, D, and E. Each of the properties will have a fully built mezzanine/second story. Buyers will have the ability to work with the Owner with various aspects of the buildout, tailored to their specific needs. Build-to-suit options provided for additional pricing, to include but not encompass the following: Freight elevator, number of grow rooms, room dimensions and location, storage location, equipment location, etc.
All American Cannabis Park is located in Adelanto, Ca, which is in San Bernardino County. Receiving their name from the Spanish word meaning “progress”, Adelanto really is a city with unlimited possibilities. The City of Adelanto permits Medicinal and Adult Use cannabis in designated zones. Recognizing the benefits of this new source of revenue, the City has streamlined the application process and looks forward to inviting new and exciting cannabusinesses. With low application and renewal fees, low city taxes (confirm rate), the City of Adelanto is steadily becoming a mecca of cannabis in the Inland Empire. CUPs are provided for the locations within All American Cannabis Park. Buyers will obtain their own cannabis licenses from the City/State.
- Development is a 7.2 acre site, divided into six 1.2-acre parcels
- 3 of 6 parcels remaining
- Each parcel is equipped with a fully certified building pad
- All infrastructure has been completed and passed all inspections
- (2) 49,700 SF buildings and (1) approximately 55-60,000 SF building
- Each building includes a 20,000 SF second story
- Each parcel has been entitled for cannabis Cultivation, Manufacturing, and Distribution
- All American Cannabis Park will become a premier cannabis center, with each State-of-the-Art building being Build-to-Suit (BTS)
- Buyers are encouraged to purchase now in order to fully utilize BTS options
- Interior design of the building can be tailored to Buyer’s exact needs
- Utilize multiple 10,000 SF cultivation permits for each building
- All infrastructure has been completed: Water, sewer, electricity, fire lines, fire risers, and more. Letter of Completion from the City of Adelanto has been received.
- Low cultivation tax: $0.415/SF monthly
- Security fencing installed around the property w/ security cameras
- Street lights
- Steel buildings
- Freight elevator option
- Water recycling capabilities
- Use: Cannabis Cultivation, Manufacturing and Distribution
- APN#: 3129-251-37 through 42
- Zoning: Industrial/Manufacturing
- Power: 2,500 amps (480v)
- Southern California Edison
- 4” gas lines to each site included (can power 1.5 MW generator)
- Municipal Water
- Drain & Tank system installed for water recycling
Contact WeCann for more info.
WeCann has partnered withto co-broker this listing, demonstrating our commitment to do business with prominent brand names in the long term. For our customers’ benefit, we’re not only willing and able to list them, but national brokers are also eager to work with us on cannabis-related deals.