An OMMA Licensed Cultivation Company in Noble, Oklahoma, offers a unique advantage to our legal cannabis investment partners who could inject into the ongoing project to allow the company to build and operate the highly advanced indoor growing facilities. Тhe project is divided into three phases where each phase includes construction and equipment of three 10,000 sq. ft and one 5,000 sq. ft facilities (total 35,000 sq. ft). The first building of the project is completed, and the equipment is in its final stage.
Each facility will include:
- Clone and Mom Room – 1 x 1170 sq.ft
- Veg Room 1 x 1350 sq.ft
- Bloom Rooms – 2 x 2520 sq.ft
- Dry Room – 1 x 875 sq.ft
- Trim Room – 1 x 900 sq.ft
- Office – 1 x 350 sq.ft
- Electric Room – 1 x 50 sq.ft
- Irrigation Room – 1 x 245 sq.ft
Other Technical Details:
- Electricity- 1500 kVA
- HVAC -2 x 25 ton per room (including one extra for disaster recovery backup option)
- Dehumidifiers -9 x 510 PPD per room
- LED Lights -120 x 660 W Per Bloom Room
- LED Lights -120 x 330W- Per Veg Room
- Rolling Benches – 12 (4×40) Per Bloom Rooms
- Rolling Benches – 7 (4×40) Per Veg Room
- Rolling Benches – 5 (4×40) Per Mother Room
- Irrigation system – “Netafim” Netaflex 3G
- Sensors & Data Log – “Aroya”
The entire building is isolated and enveloped by R9 insulation, 26 Gauge Steel from the outside, and (3,14 inch) Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) sandwich panels from inside.
PLEASE CONTACT WITH SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY.
THE BUSINESS PLAN AND FINANCIAL MODELS ARE AVAILABLE AFTER (NDA)