Bid opening September 1, 2020.
594,169+- square feet of steel and double poly greenhouses. Each range has concrete center isles. Houses have computer controlled top ventilation for humidity and temperature control
• Gutter height 10-feet.
• Existing power supply; 400 amps 600 amps & 600 amps, plus 150 KW diesel generator.
• Natural gas through a 4-inch meter.
• Radiant heat from four gas-fired steam boilers (three are 200 horse power and one is 150 horse power)
• Irrigation water from two existing wells.
• Owner will be drilling a new additional well option period, creating 300-400 gallons per minute.
• Significant existing water storage tanks.
• Packing and office building, double level.
• Site is completely fenced and gated. • Significant employee parking
• Located on the easterly side of the Pajaro Valley, with excellent warm microclimate.
2. Bids selected on the price closest to the asking price of $25,000,000.00.
3. Selling a one year option, payable $100,000.00 per quarter.
4 Can lease 169,000 sq ft greenhouses during option period at the lease rate of $.69 per sq ft per month.
5 Possible cannabis financing up to 65% of purchase price of the 33 acre; 594,000+- sq ft; cannabis property with 13,000+- sq ft drying/processing building with fire sprinklers.