GREENWERKS LLC is glad to open special partnership opportunities for investors looking for a profitable venture to invest in and a global impact project that has potential to increase the quality of life for everyone on our world.
We are an esteemed company providing sustainable infrastructure solutions, advanced technologies, and consumer products from indigenous nations to world governments, businesses, and consumers.
Our company has business in the agriculture, cannabis, energy, government, medicinal, space, hospitality, mining, real estate, emergency management, and technology sectors.
We also have a big 1st nations project we are working on in the Americas, helping native Americans reclaim and repurpose illegitimately stolen land for agricultural, economic and cultural preservation initiatives.
We already been approved for a $500,000,000 credit line attached to a 1st withdrawal of $63,000,000 in the form of a bonded convertible note deal for civic projects.
We are in the process of raising a total of $190,000,000 this 1st round on top of this 1st drawl for $63,000,000 convertible note deal we are processing.
After we close on our $63,000,000 bonded middle-market deal, we will meet the criteria to be listed with the CSE (Canadian Securities Exchange).
We are looking for investors who are seeking a high 300% immediately ROI on their investment, and shares in our company, that will exchangeable for millions of dollars by 2nd quarter of 2023.
Now, we are looking for investor partners to help us accomplish our current goals as we expand internationally and who can help us finalize our initial capital raise rounds before we get listed with the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE)
• Developed sense and cognition-enhancing technologies.
• Developed advanced agricultural technologies that do not interrupt the integrity of plants or nature.
• Developed advanced energy generation technologies.
• Developed advanced carbon purification technologies that do not interrupt the sky’s integrity and humanity that can be scaled on any level to purify the air in the sky.
• Discovered advanced water purification technologies that inactivated and helped dissolve harmful contaminants such as red tide, oil spills, sewage spills, and other harmful environmental contaminants.
• Developed advanced human energy building therapies and healing therapies.
• Developed anti-aging therapeutic products and processes.
• Developed natural magnetic herbal-mineral compounds that eliminate advanced infectious diseases.
• Advanced energy initiatives planned on Native American lands.
• Acquired company that has government Solicitation Certifications and Recommendations.
• Acquired company that has a cannabis license in Oregon.
• Legislation recommendation to receive N.J. Cannabis Licenses for subsidiary companies. (NJ Cannabis License in process.)
• 1st Nation ventures are planned in 5 states and two countries.
• Plans for advanced healing centers in the U.S., Mexico, and South America.
• Global Industry Expansion Plans.
• Raised $63,000,000 in bonded convertible note civil project financing. Apart from foreign credit line up approved up to $500,000,000 for civil project financing.
You can learn more about us by visiting the website at www.greenwerksllc.com
You can learn a little more about our companies products at (https://finance.yahoo.com/news/greenwerks-llc-acquires-assets-licensed-233400021.html)
We are expecting our company to be valued at any where between the estimated value of $450,000,000 to over $1,000,000,000 shortly after our 1st capital raise closes and we finish our 1st stage of production.
This is a ground floor opportunity to buy shares of our company.
Once we receive our valuation, finish our 1st stage of production and cross these middle-market thresholds by receiving this 1st $63,000,000 with the help of a partner, we will initiate quarterly private pre-public shares sales as we prepare to be listed on the Canadian securities exchange (CSE).
Investors will receive buy-out offers monthly as we close on our initial capital raise.
This is a unique one-of-a-kind opportunity. Call us now for more details if you are interested in investing in a profitable opportunity and business that is geared to increase the quality of life for humanity.
We are looking for partners who are serious and ready to invest immediately
If you are seriously interested and have the funds available to invest, please call us at 848-234-6946 ask for Damon Mason or email us at email@example.com.
Check us out at WWW.GREENWERKSLLC.COM.
Thank you for your interest in us.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you soon.
Call us now or anytime to learn more!