James Capital Advisors is proud to present parcel #27, a 2.13-acre parcel in the collaborative 160-acre Coachillin’ Canna-Business Park in Desert Hot Springs. The owner can build an approximate 2-story, 68,200 SF facility or a smaller building with greenhouses. The Coachillin’ Business Park has finally arrived. Under development for 5 years, the site has matured and now has the necessary infrastructure and segue for power to build and get your cannabis business growing. The site includes CUP for cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and a fast track to licensing. Join the synergy of other top operators like Rove, The Plant Flying Dutchman, & Blue Sky in this soon to be epic cannabis business park. All brands operating here will be featured in the park’s master plan for a dispensary superstore which will compliment a 150 room Coachillin’ Inn, and a 5,000-seat amphitheater. This is cued up to be an amazing cannabis tourist destination to enhance the exposure to your brand. Build on this site for your own dream cannabis business facility or build and sell as a net lease investment.
Parcel #27 is ready to entitle and the availability to build up to an approximate 62,800 SF facility. Parcel #27 is at the lowest price point to enter the business park. An additional 1.47-acre conjoined Parcel #26, which can accommodate approx. 44,000 SF, may also be available for sale together with parcel #27. Desert Hot Springs has a competitive tax structure at a 0% annual manufacturing and Transportation tax and a $10.20 psf bi-annual cultivation. Tax. It is conveniently located minutes off Interstate-10 for easy access. The parcel also has access to a 1,000 gallon / minute on-site well & a 4-million-gallon water storage reservoir forecasted to produce reverse osmosis water. Electric rates are lower than the usual commercial rate, co-generation & high-pressure gas lines will be available. The following features are or forecasted to be in place: on-site vaulting for safe-storage banking; storm-water retention basins; septic and anaerobic digestion systems; air-blown fiber-optic (ABF) network; & internet availability.
- Dynamic & Innovative Cannabis Business Complex – This complex is the first of its kind to have a cannabis ancillary business alongside a planned 5,000-seat amphitheater, a 150-room hotel & a dispensary feat. the business operators of the park.
- Lower Operational Costs with Economy of Scale – Participate in reduced energy rates, shared security patrol, 1,000 GPM water well, 4-million-gallon reservoir forecasted to produce reverse osmosis water available to parcel owners, shared water retention basin to meet CEQA requirements, and the convenience of on-site vaulting and a testing lab.
- Get it Right from the Start – Build up to a 68,000 SF facility to your own specifications with a prearranged fast track to licensing. Don’t waste your money reconfiguring another building improvising to make it fit your use.
- Competitive Cannabis Tax Rates – Desert Hot Springs has zero manufacturing and transportation excise taxes and $10.20 PSF for cultivation and distribution above 3,000 SF.
- Additional Parcel – Conjoined to parcel #27 is the 1.47 AC parcel #26. It may be possible to purchase both at a competitive price, combining for 3.60 acres with a total build out of 112,000 SF for your dream canna-business.
- Convenient Location – Coachillin’ is conveniently located immediately off the 10 freeway with a straight shot to the greater Los Angeles area, and access to all the counties in SoCal including San Diego County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Ventura County etc.